[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ love Lil Peep?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Does /mu/ love Lil Peep?
>>
>>73911059
#fakemusic
>>
meh

he'll come, and then he'll go

he's a slave to his own fashion choices, when pink baseball caps on skinny boys go out of style so will he
>>
not anymore :^)
>>
>>73911059
I think him and XXXtentacion are emblematic of the problems hip-hop is facing. Both of them are garnering pretty big buzz but both of them are actually pretty crappy and derivative when you think about it. They're not really very good rappers or lyricists in the same way that Nas or Tupac were. Their style is embarrassingly teenage and angsty. Yet they're both really hyped up. If this is the best new blood that hip-hop can squeeze out then we really need a sea change.
>>
>>73911181
You see I'm disappointed by how much potential some of these guys have with their style that's wasted because they're lazy writers or they don't have anything that deep going on. I want to find someone like X or Lil Uzi who has lyrics that stand up and really explore what the culture is like now in an intelligent way, but I haven't seen it yet. And I can't do it, because I'm a white kid from the burbs.
>>
I fucking hate the cunt he's a pedo who tried to get with my gf he has a private intagram where he posts videos of his gf cucking him and photos of him eating his gf's asshole his music is shite too
>>
>>73911580
I know how you're feeling and I think the same way too. Keep thinking about playing a character and doing it. LIie a sort of Slim Shady thing but a bit more serious. But being white and doing hip-hop is a fucking minefield unless you manage to get mega-famous pretty quick. Look at Macklemore, he's been driven damn neurotic by it.
>>
>>73911713
Yeah. I mean if I was going to do it I'd probably just make a soundcloud and only tell a few people irl, just like do it for myself because being an unknown white rapper is pretty fucking lame desu
>>
>>73911059
Who
>>
>>73911608
>He's a pedo
>He tried to get with my gf
Either you're a pedo too or you're underage. If it's the latter please fuck off.
>>
>>73911972
Unrelated incidents fuck off cunt
>>
>>73911059
His raping and lyrics are god awful.

He's got a couple good songs but that's only because he samples from good artist like The Microphones.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.