[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts about Maynard James Keenan on the Joe Rogan Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
Thoughts about Maynard James Keenan on the Joe Rogan Experience
>>
>>73901537
a couple of eggs
>>
>>73901537
he's somehow even shorter than joe
>>
didn't enjoy him
>>
I liked it when he actually talked about Tool, APC and Puscifer. Everything else was boring as fuck.
>>
>>73901537
His first time on was ok but kinda boring. And not just because they didn't talk much about music. It's because Maynard is one of those guests who goes out of his way to talk about fighting shit because he knows that's what Joe is into. And then Joe goes out of his way to talk about the wine industry shit because he doesn't want to ask him all the typical music questions.

The second time he was on was literally just a re-hash of the same shit and it felt more awkward. So considering that I'm really not sure I wanna listen to the new one.
>>
fantango sure got old fast
>>
this shit boring af. Also is Maynard a leftist? I thought he was a secret conservative
>>
Is Maynard a cuck?
>>
>>73901537
Is that Moby from Smashing Pumpkins?
>>
>>73903018
Why do you care so much about whether a musician has the same political leanings as you. It's the hallmark of a fucking pseud
>>
>>73901537
Sounds like a lame podcast
>>
>>73904300
Nothing wrong with wanting to know more about a personality's personal life. We live in a culture obsess with what our idols, why do you think celebrity reality show is so popular but we here turn that obsession towards something more obscure.
>>
>>73903018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVjqM58dhQE
>>
File: dme.gif (1MB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
dme.gif
1MB, 352x240px
>>73904330
Don't give me this plastic philosophical bullshit mate. What would you do had Maynard flirted with noting that he supported Bernie/Clinton the fucking mongs of this site would flood in going
>KEK
>SJW
>LIBS
>JEWS
>XDXDXD
its not worth knowing.
>>
>>73904341
Meteor for president 2020
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.