[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 0009528447_10.jpg (88KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
0009528447_10.jpg
88KB, 700x504px
What happened?
>>
Got fucked harder than Ten Walls
>>
>>73899825

They were leftists who unwillingly became the next meal for the perpetually fickle left to eat.

There will be many others. Many.
>>
>>73899837
To be fair, they are members of the lgbt community and were lauded as idols of it but then Ben turned out to be a sexual predator and Liv didn't do shit.
>>
>>73899855
I'm no liberal but I'm pretty sure you it's not fickle to decide to no support a rapist and a band mate who did nothing
>>
A Clockwork Orange happened
>>
>>73900251
Elaborate.
>>
>>73899825
Is that MGMT?
>>
>>73900309
PWR BTTM
>>
>>73899825
You live by the sword you die by the sword.

Their mistake was pandering to an extreme fan base that they would have no recourse against if someone decided to accuse them of something.
>>
>>73900309
lel
>>
Oh look two male musicians being sexual predators with their dicks again.

I wonder why people don't want trannies using the bathrooms of their choice
>>
They gang raped an underaged girl

So fucking disgusting
>>
>>73899825
>Has a fanbase comprised almost entirely of leftist queers
>One gets accused of sexually assaulting a woman
>Record label drops them
>Entire fanbase gone overnight

No one got to hear any of the details because the left needs no proof other than someone's accusations, so the one claim made against them became solidified as 100% tru fax as they all screamed about it in their echo chamber.

I still like their music, just cause I'm a fag and and I find it relatable.
>>
SJW
>>
File: IMG_0280.jpg (59KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.jpg
59KB, 600x395px
they were disgusting faggots desu
>>
>>73899855
yeah, the left is always waffling over if you should be able to rape or not.
>>
>>73899825
Their only shtick was the fact that they were gay and it got boring
>>
>>73899855
if only things were so simple
>>
>>73900402
that might be an insightful and salient observation if they put together a colorable defense to baseless accusations, but given that they never denied the abuse, i think the best inference is that they engaged in predatory behavior. i don't think its extreme for their fans to turn on them.

>>73901173
no one got to hear any of the details because they literally never denied it. they're literally sitting on a gold mine of defamation suits, but they just took the L.

>>73900637
the old ugly women worried about getting raped in a bathroom stall by a confused boy in a skirt probably could really use a good fuck to be honest
>>
Live by the SJWs, die by the SJWs
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.