[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so right? What's the best song?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What went so right?

What's the best song?
>>
>>73898447
On that album it's absolutely Devil in a New Dress.
>>
>>73898447
It being the start of the decade, combined with god tier production and a brand new, clean look and feel. It was Kanye at his best, and his best is always when he's ahead of the curve, not just rapping well or producing well.

All of the Lights is my favorite song on the album.
>>
It's an 8/10 at best. Best track being Devil In A New Dress

Doesn't hold up against LR, 808s, and TCD
>>
>>73898447
1. Runaway
2. Devil In A New Dress
3. POWER
4. Gorgeous
5. Lost In The World
6. Hell Of A Life
7. Dark Fantasy
8. Monster
9. Blame Game
10. Who Will Survive In America
11. All Of The Lights
12. So Appalled
>>
>>73898930
Hell of a Life, Blame Game are the closest to throwaways
>>
All of The Lights is the best song
>>
MBDTF > Pablo > Yeezus > LR > Grad = CD > 808s

it's very difficult but i feel runaway has to be the best
>>
>>73898447
>What went so right?
Symphonic, baroque, maximalist hip hop

>What's the best song?
tough question

sometimes it's DiaND
sometime's LitW
sometimes is AotL
other times Power
or even Dark Fantasy
>>
Yeezus>MBDTF>808's>TLOP>LR>CD>Graduation

as for best song, probably Hell of a Life
>>
>>73898447
>What went so right?
Nothing
It's a 6/10 at best and even that's generous.
>>
>>73899536
Weird, I agree with this wholeheartedly.
Love those albums in that order, and Runaway is clearly the standout of his material this decade.
>>
>>73899690
hi fantano
>>
>>73899460
bruh the production and outro on Hell of A Life is amazing. Its also a conceptually sound song that also plays into the broader narrative
>>
>>73898447
>What went so right?

Getting force-memed by the entire music industry and then /mu/ being dumb enough to swallow the bait for a Beyonce-tier pop album.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.