[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people who listen to radiohead listen to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: download (3).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
What do people who listen to radiohead listen to?
>>
>>73898265
depressed lonely people
>>
radiohead, i bet.
>>
>>73898265
Radiohead
>>
>>73898265
Muse, the better band
>>
>>73898265
believe it or not, they actually listen to Halsey
>>
>>73898289
Eminem
>>
>>73898265
Garbage obviously.
>>
Thomas Yorkenshire
>>
File: cover.png (516KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
516KB, 450x450px
>>73898265
Radiohead
>>
>>73898265
Hanson
>>
>>73898265
First time posting to /mu/. Since Radiohead was the first band I ever got into, and since this thread is full of faggots, I will give OP a real answer.

Modest Mouse, Sufjan Stevens, Jeff Buckley, Massive Attack, Wilco, Fleet Foxes, Alice in Chains, Beck, The Beta Band, Elliot Smith, and anything with Damon Albarn to name a few
>>
>>73898675
>not listening to Tim, the superior and original Buckley
lmaoing at yr life
>>
their parents arguing in the background
>>
>>73898815
Is that all you have to offer to this thread?
>>
>>73898265

Anyone that has stumbled into the radiohead discography has always had a taste of artistic indifference's in modern media.

" At least that is what I perceive "

I listen to The Strokes , The Cure , Ty Segall
Cold Play , Genesis , R.E.M , AFI ,Flaming Lips
>>
>>73898891
yes, because this thread is a shitpost
>>
Their wives being haved sex with with black peop
>>
Radiohead
Arcade Fire
The National
Animal Collective
Tame Impala
>>
>>73898815
this though
>>
>>73899862

Would you like a Bowl of Gansta O's Sir ?
>>
File: aphex-twin-come-to-daddy.jpg (102KB, 700x687px) Image search: [Google]
aphex-twin-come-to-daddy.jpg
102KB, 700x687px
>>
Mac Demarco, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Massive Attack, Pink Floyd, some sweet ass vaporwave, among others
>>
File: Poor_b6a3ca_1512746.jpg (32KB, 267x448px) Image search: [Google]
Poor_b6a3ca_1512746.jpg
32KB, 267x448px
Radiohead is my favorite band but, I listen to soul, folk, pop, and rap as well. Besides that, I tend the artists I listen to be quite lyrical or/and have a nice falsetto too.

>>73898675
>>73899831
These guys get it and I like those artists too.
>>
>>73898815
Yet Jeff was actually touring with a successful career. Tim is still good though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.