[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes Volcano* Now it's a party!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: a2652002832_5.jpg (100KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a2652002832_5.jpg
100KB, 700x700px
*deletes Volcano*
Now it's a party!
>>
>>73898005
Fuck you
>>
>>73898385
Corny as fuck.
>>
>>73898446
philistine
>>
>>73898005
yum yab too, i could deal with volcano on a good day but yum yab is ass

jarboe ruined the album
>>
>>73898465
philistine
>>
>>73898465
>>73898005
fuck you
Volcano and Yum Yab are great
>>
>>73898452
>UHNTISS UHNTISS UHNTISS UHNTISS
>>
>>73898005
>not yum yab

I can deal with Volcano, but god her voice in Yum Yab is so goddamn irritating
>>
>>73898490
dude it's great
btw what is she gonna do to me again??
>>
>>73898485
all deansz mujsic is bad >:( cmoen swans u make real muzik wyh wuold yio put tha ton ur al bum >:(
>>
>>73898490
O CIGGA BRAY HEY HEY HEY HOH HOH HEY HEY HO HEY
>>
File: Sacrificial Cake.jpg (91KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sacrificial Cake.jpg
91KB, 600x600px
I honestly think Jarboe is often the more interesting songwriter, or at least the better melodist. Her solo album, Sacrificial Cake, is really good, and it has the better version of Yum-Yab. Volcano is interesting if you pay attention to the lyrics.
>>
reminder that Red Velvet Wound is one of the best tracks on the album
>>
>>73898611
i'm a pretty big fan of animus myself
>>
>>73898833
animus wouldn't be half as good if it weren't for the spooky ass dissonance at the end
>>
>>73898596
Jarboe is a pretty good song writer and vocalist imo. The swans are dead version of I Created is much more memorable than the original.
I also think that her collab with neurosis is excellent.

That being said, OP can blow it out his ass, volcano is a blissful track and Yum Yab only really sucks because the crap quality of the live setting
>>
>>73898951
the Swans Are Dead version of I Crawled would be good if Jarboe wasn't trying to be a cartoon ghost the whole time loser
>>
>>73898951
No song has ever made me more uncomfortable than that version of I Crawled. That song should not be sung by females.
>>
>SFTB
>party
smdh tbqh fammy
>>
>>73898490
It's a throwback to early no wave/industrial Swans
>>
>>73898974
Sounds like she's being choked to me.
>>73899780
That's exactly why it's good you fucking pussy
>>
>>73900369
Every jock in my city has tracks like All Lined Up and The Final Sacrifice in their party playlists.
>>
>>73900369
>not vibing to Mellothumb while a girl twerks on you
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.