[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pilotredsun - Achievement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I saw there was a guy shitting on this here the other day, but I genuinely have to say this album touched my consciousness in a way that before nothing external ever has.
>>
Boring and derivative just like his videos.
>>
>>73896888
if you've never reached a certain level of introversion and been extremely pleased and comfortable with it, I genuinely don't think you'd understand it.
It is weird as fuck as to what specifically is so beautiful about it to me, you have to be predisposed to the feeling.
But I'm just some faggot.
>>
>>73896888
also his videos are memes and this is art
if you think they're in any way correlated other than that he'll occasionally use the music for his videos, you've proven you're incapable of understanding.
>>
An album that never fails to lift my spirits and make me smile.
>>
>>73897000
>>73896888
WOAH
>>
>>73896871
This album is great and I hope he makes more in the future
>>
>>73896871
he should make a dungeon synth album. i feel like he'd be good at it
>>
I wonder how cboyardee feels about this hack.
>>
>>73896969
>his videos are memes

weirdly dismissive of a fan but okay
>>
>>73896969
his videos are just as much art as his music you pleb
>>
>>73898231
i think all of the ogs of this genre are pretty unhappy with the outcome t b h
>>
>tfw that Quaker's video
>>
>>73899353
cboyardee dropped off the earth for a while but he seems to have come around on it, his comment on this is his most recent appearance I think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_8LfR3EZTg
Famicon is still around, or at least GHXYK2 is with his new wainstop thing, can't really think of anybody else.
>>
>>73896871
Is this proof that everyone can make music?
>>
>>73901087
Everyone can make music, whether it's good or not is a different story.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.