[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rapper Bizarre Disses Tyler the Creator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

http://uproxx.com/realtalk/d12s-bizarre-drops-tyler-the-creator-diss-three-years-too-late/

"There hasn’t been much homophobic backlash against Tyler, The Creator appearing to come out on Flower Boy – until now. D12’s Bizarre popped up out of nowhere to deliver “Dear Tyler,” an incendiary diss to Tyler."

"After giving mocking applause to Tyler for admitting his feelings for men on “Garden Shed,” Bizarre quickly flips the script and says Tyler and Frank Ocean can now share a “bottle of lotion” and make “a love potion.”"

"The vitriol isn’t completely out of the blue, as Tyler tweeted — and deleted — in 2014 that the Shady Records 15th anniversary compilation ShadyXV was “ass,” and that someone who loves Eminem should’ve “told him NO” to releasing it. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiAWQxaMGmY

"i aint even know Eminem grew a beard"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a3njDRC97A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1O4aVSqvo0

Irrelevant trash. Gay or not, I don't really care about Tyler coming out, but this is a strike for attention. D12 (and Eminem himself) haven't been relevant since 2004. In "Dear Rob" which was released as a prequel to the Tyler diss, he mentions he hasn't seen Eminem in fucking years, then turns around and disses Tyler on his behalf on something that happened in 2014.
>>
What a fucking boring rapper. This is just a try for attention. He's also probably closeted himself. Tyler's probably going to ignore him.
>>
Why does anyone give a fuck. It's Bizarre. He's the worst member of D12, and D12 is one of the worst hip hop groups ever.
>>
>>73894378
Way too many quotes dude damn, this thread looks so unorganized
>>
By making this post, you drew more attention to it than it deserved.

Congrats OP, you gave the man exactly what he wanted.
>>
>>73894378
His verse on Eminem's Amityville is unequivocally the worst rap verse I have ever heard and probably will ever here, and I've actually listened to a Hopsin album twice through before
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>73894378
>believing anything about this fake soap opera
>>
File: image.png (248KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248KB, 1024x683px
>>73894426
exactly, no one is going to stand for homophobia in 2017. he's doing it purely for the attention, but i remember he dissed justin beiber saying he wanted to rape him, iirc

>>73894436
the only good track they ever did was the whitey ford diss

>>73894464
bizarre is so outdated i don't think he knows what 4chan is, i doubt he'd be browsing it. it doesn't mean we cant discuss it.
>>
>>73894545
Rap is Holywood.

Fake as fuck. Real rap been dead 10+ years

#fakemusic
>>
>>73894586
rap is to music as professional wrestling is to film
>>
lmao I thought this nigga was dead
>>
>>73894505
em's verse in amityville is good but i hated bizarre's verse, absolute shit and the weakest song on that album, except maybe drug ballad, which, of course, has d12 in it

all of d12 is irrelevant outside slim himself in current year
>>
>>73894598
Nope because film is corrupt too.

Rap in 2017 is CNN
>>
>>73894602
me too, he disappeared when em was on drugs and when proof died
>>
>>73894586
tell that to beast coast
>>
>>73894650
I'm sure the shills have all kinds of tales to tell.

But rap is fake as fuck and if you think TTC is acting on his own volition, I have a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in.
>>
>>73894586
>>73894621
>>73894598
>>73894650

i mean why would the industry be staging it so bizarre tries to crawl back into relevancy then
>>
File: bliss.jpg (112KB, 1060x503px) Image search: [Google]
bliss.jpg
112KB, 1060x503px
O U R G U Y
Too bad he doesnt realize over half of the rap industry are sexual deviants........ naive soul
>>
>>73894683
One of the guys in fake rock band LCD Soundsystem came out at as 'trans' yesterday too.

Obvs this place is lousy with shills, but anyone who actually believes any of this shit is real is gullible as fuck.
>>
>>73894586
You just gotta listen to "real" rappers

I like Milo "Hip Hop is so trivial but we argue whose better acting like we aren't all rearranging the same 26 letters"

but yeah it's all so basically just waving their dick around, I can't believe my friends unironically listen to lil pump and shit, like I just I can't believe it
>>
>>73894820
like i literally cant right now
>>
>>73894852
literally omg cant even
>>
GOT DAMN I'M SICK OF THIS GROUP
>>
good. tired of all this faggot bullshit.
>>
>>73895088
dubs
>>
>>73895088
bizarre is the faget lol
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.