[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazi Punks fuck o--

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 576465767.png (1MB, 1001x584px) Image search: [Google]
576465767.png
1MB, 1001x584px
Nazi Punks fuck o--
>>
Most of those artists just do that for shock value, I know Siouxsie and Johnny Rotten did, and Lemmy just collects nazi memorabilia.
>>
half of those pics are the same two people, and siouxsie is definitely not a nazi
>>
bunch of dead tryhards
>>
File: R-500032-1180387341.jpeg.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-500032-1180387341.jpeg.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
Every single one of those artists was only in it to piss people off though.
The real hotbed of right-wing punk was always the US, that was where the right-wing punks were acutally major players in the scene(see the Ramones, X, Fear, Bad Brains etc.) instead of being relegated to boogeyman status and isolated from the rest.

Also, this is a legitimately excellent collection of lean, brutish street-punk and RAC remains the most fascinating contercultural movement in 80s pop culture.
>>
>>73893084
It's just that far right aesthetics are cool, thats it
>>
>>73893141
screwdriver is so terrible
>>
>>73893176
t. jew
>>
>>73893141
>The real hotbed of right-wing punk was always the US
To be fair, there were quite a few right of centre Oi! and later Punk bands in the UK as well, but they've just been airbrushed out of history
>>
>>73893221
t. my mom is also my aunt
>>
>>73893084
they did it for edgyness.
>>
>>73893279
t. I live under a rock
>>
black flag>talking fags
>>
>>73893176
Back With a Bang / I Don't Like You is one of the best punk 7"s of all time
>>
>>73893121
collecting is different from openly wearing it
>>
>>73893336
Skrewdriver's first album is really good as well
I've never bothered with anything after that though desu
>>
>>73893413
HE'S WEARING IT FOR SHOCK VALUE YOU FUCKING MONG
>>
>>73893322
i guess the moon is technically above me
>>
>>73893588
It's probably not even that, he's probably just wearing it because it looks good. I remember watching a documentary once with him and he said the only reason he collected Nazi memorabilia at all was because it was the best looking and it had nothing to do with any ideological sympathies.
>>
File: david_gilmour.jpg (81KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
david_gilmour.jpg
81KB, 1200x674px
>>73893616
cheeky kunt m8
have a (You)
>>
Wearing that shit for shock value was definitely a thing back in the day. The Japanese scene was even more into wearing the stuff for shock value to the extent where some of it actually looked like Nazi memorabilia or looked like what they actually wore back then.

You /pol/sters are embarrassing as fuck, and your leaps in logic also continue to make 4chan look like the cringe central of the internet.
>>
>>73893634
thank you based anon
>>
>>73893084
When did you get out of jail, Casey?
>>73893141
Skrewdriver is objectively garbage.
>>
>>73893634
Well their clothing are made by BOSS
>>
>>73893176
They're literally not though, if they weren't nazi punk I'd probably listen to them all the time, some real good Oi! shit.
>>
File: 1499642574989.jpg (61KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1499642574989.jpg
61KB, 500x479px
>>73893723
>hurr its for shock value

Try these kind of shit today and claim it is for shock value/entertainment purposes and see what happens to your career you dumbtard
>>
>>73893176
>screwdriver is so terrible

No, but they're pretty average if you ask me.
>>
>>73894963
The difference is that the media surrounding the scene was more sympathetic to being shocking than it is today. It wasn't viewed as a declaration of a political view, it was viewed more as a stand against the values and beliefs of the generation prior. You have to think that the parents and grandparents of the punks would have been people who grew up in the war and many of them would have fought in it. Wearing that clothing was to shock them, ultimately very childish and naive, but that was the reason behind it.
>>
>>73893084
>confederate flag is nazi
kill yourself
>>
>Siouxsie
>Sid
>Lydon
>Lemmy
>"Nazi"
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>73893084
>Siouxsie
>literally made a song because she was pissed at a bunch of skinheads harassing some chinese immigrants
>Nazi
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.