[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have at it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Topsters.jpg (1MB, 1485x950px) Image search: [Google]
Topsters.jpg
1MB, 1485x950px
Do what you do best, and make me insecure about my taste.
>>
>>73892180
listen to more hip-hop and electronic

those are the genres that are innovating the most and you're clearly interested in modern music
>>
>>73892180
your taste is too boring to even bother
meh
>>
or, y'know, you read a book or go on the internet and find some interesting albums that weren't recommended to you by Pitchfork, Fantano or RYM's top 100.
>>
>>73892180
How did you get this site to work anyway
>>
i feel like you're already insecure about your tastes, but then again so am I
>>
>>73892512
pleb.Unless you mistyped hiphop and "eletronic" was refering to stockhausen
>>
What taste? you literally just like the same albums as everyone else, you dont have a "taste."

having taste kind of implies that you have some original ideas or preferences about music.
>>
>rate my absolutely common taste, The Thread
>>
>>73892180
You have no consistency or depth to your taste. You don't even have taste. It's a scramble of genres all taken from the mu core chart.
Too much mediocrity and mainstream music.
You pick so many obvious and well known albums like you have failed to dig deep enough into any genre. (If you really think OK Computer is the third best album ever, you haven't heard enough music.)
While you have many good albums, you fail to look past the biggest, most well known albums to find the true gems that are amazing musical experiences.
You have nothing challenging or adventurous on your chart, but it's okay because you have plenty of time to keep form a taste and keep exploring.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.