[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are some stupid and retarded artists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: Capture.png (453KB, 1037x784px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
453KB, 1037x784px
Who are some stupid and retarded artists?
>>
Grimes
>>
>>73892170
Grimes
>>
Me replying to your thread
>>
>>73892170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh942B0QmRU
>>
Grimes
>>
I want to marry grimes
>>
>>73892293
I want to push her from a high place
>>
Mark Kozelek
T. I
Chief Keef
Azaelia Banks
Birdy
Ted Nugent
Kanye West
>>
Grimes
>>
>>73892345
two of these names are not like the others
>>
>>73892345
>Chief Keef
>stupid and retarded

Like it or not Chief Keef is an autistic genius

>Pull up in that Rari, hallelujah
>Then I hop up in my beemer just to fool ya!
>>
File: 1496072801284.jpg (336KB, 960x936px) Image search: [Google]
1496072801284.jpg
336KB, 960x936px
Grimes
>>
Grimes makes dull and uninspired music

She will be forgotten in 3 years
>>
I think Daniel Johnston is autistic
If that is what you are asking
>>
File: IMG_0899.jpg (44KB, 738x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0899.jpg
44KB, 738x467px
And every other soundcloud "trapper"
>>
File: pump.png (176KB, 467x402px) Image search: [Google]
pump.png
176KB, 467x402px
>>73892475
>hating on Lil Pump

He's a more talented artist than the folks I bet you listen to
>>
>>73892170
Probably Ariel Pink, given that saying 'stupid' and 'retarded' together is redundant.
>>
>>73892404
That's one spicey grimeth
>>
>>73892190
>>73892205
>>73892280
>>73892322
>>73892352
>>73892404
>>73892430
wrong answer, plebs

>She will be forgotten in 3 years
he he he he. some guys said exactly that in 2012 and look now? she's more popular than ever
>>
>>73892722
>more popular than ever
>Art Angels has 50k copies sold (compare that to 20 million sales of 25)

really made me think
>>
>>73892722
(You)

now fuck off
>>
>>73892170
Grimes and grimesfags
>>
>>73892170
Grimes
>>
>>73892170
Grimes
>>
>>73892170
Claire Boucher
>>
>>73892170
Grimes
>>
File: image.jpg (544KB, 847x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
544KB, 847x1024px
>>73892811
>Art Angels has 50k copies sold (compare that to 20 million sales of 25)
more popular than ever before in her career, dip. compare the sales of aa with the sales of her previous albums and see the difference. btw, your number is wrong: she already sold over 100k copies in may 2016. probably over 200k copies by now.

comparing the sales of an indie quirky artist with the biggest popstar' sales is idiotic to say the least.
>>
Grimes
>>
>>73892525
I'm not sure how ironic this meme is but those lyrics are hot garbage
>>
>>73892525
The left is objectively superior
>>
>>73893086
>>73893091
they're from Bob Dylan, a NOBEL PRIZE WINNER

FUCK OFF KEKS
>>
File: 1499843600674.jpg (494KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1499843600674.jpg
494KB, 650x650px
Grimes
>>
>>73893148
doesn't make it any less shit
>>
>>73893204
Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions
>>
>>73892170
>come here after like 5 years of not lurking
>ppl still care about grimes
what happened? is there like no new music worth paying attention?
>>
>>73892390
yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUxtEmz8EMw&t=1609s

visionary as fuck
>>
>>73892170
Can we all just agree that Ariel will always be /ourguy/ for this?
>>
>>73893430
yeah I think so
literally became a fan of him because of this lol
>>
>>73893385
>is there like no new music worth paying attention?
compared to grimes, all this new music is boring shit. pick any album you want: damn, melodrama, planetarium, etc etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>73893430
>>73893469
sorry to spoil your illusion, but "yourguy" admitted defeat:
>Ariel Pink says he ‘loves’ Grimes shortly after being quoted calling her ‘stupid and retarded’
http://www.nme.com/news/music/ariel-pink-5-1221051

your brave warrior is a coward, lmao! he rejected his own insults. btw, is he still on 4ad after this dirty attack?
>>
>>73893617
yeah because the media loves Grimes, so he can't ever criticize the industry plant that she is

your point?
>>
>>73893670
>yeah because the media loves Grimes
what that has to do with ariel apologizing for his stupid and retarded behaviour? he actually admitted he was a jerk.
>the industry plant that she is
you're ridiculous. both ariel and grimes are on 4ad. do you know how 4ad found grimes?

>Because of the internet, there’s so much information all the time. It’s not about when you hear about someone, it’s about when they grab your attention so hard you can’t ignore it anymore. With Grimes, I was already aware of her, she’d made two albums and an EP. I was on my way to Pop Montreal, and I met her manager at the time, who ran the label she was on, and found out that they were looking for a partnership, someone that they could work with outside of Canada. Her music at that point was not obviously commercial, so they were talking to independent labels. There were a lot who really liked her, but I remember Claire saying we were pretty much the only ones who would take Visions and put it out just as it was, other labels apparently asked for her to rework it with a producer.
>The other thing I would say about Grimes is that there was so much happening around her at that time that I assumed she was already working with a bigger label. The first time I went to see her play and I was kicking myself for missing that opportunity. It was the best show I’d seen for a new artist at that time. The next day I met her manager and they said they were looking for partners and I literally ran back to my room to email my boss her record. What I’m trying to say is that you don’t need a label anymore to get things started, a good label will enhance what you are already doing. By the time Claire was signed, she was already releasing records on a small imprint, touring and doing interviews, and she had a visual presence.
https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/who-says-girls-cant-find-music-jane-abernethy-tuneyards-grimes
industry plant? think again.
>>
>>73893840
4ad is full of industry plants
>>
>>73893977
and i'm the pope francis.
>>
>>73893052
#quirky
>>
>>73894006
Hey Pope
>>
>>73893617
>Implying his apology wasn't completely sarcastic

I'm sorry but you just don't understand Ariel. Look at this tweet, how sincere does this honestly seem to you? If you think he actually "loves" grimes youre more deluded than i thought, and you don't get Ariel at all.

Also, he was completely justified in making his "stupid and retarded" comments in the first place. Grimes literally attacked him or no reason. He just voiced some innocuous opinions about Madonna. GRIMES was the one who was "delusional."

If you want to support an openly hostile artist who starts fights and drama for no reason to sell albums, then keep listening to Grimes, fine by me. I, however, require a little higher moral standard from those I listen too.

So please leave from this board, you morality-deprived heathen, and all your heathen friends too.
>>
>>73892722
I've never heard her name spoken once or heard her music being played outside of /mu/ in my entire life shill
>>
>>73894479
>If you think he actually "loves" grimes youre more deluded than i thought, and you don't get Ariel at all.
actually you don't know some stuff about him and grimes.
- ariel himself believes that grimes is the female version of him:
>I'm not a misogynist. Maybe she's angry that I'm the male version of her, who was at 4AD.
- ariel said "every time I hear her, I hear a little of myself":
>But that hasn't stopped Pink from continuing to point out his influence on Grimes. In a scene from a 2012 feature story in Spin, he watches Grimes perform at Make Music festival. (Keep in mind, this is when "Oblivion" and "Genesis" were everywhere.) "She doesn't do the ramanah," Pink says, referring to a vocal style popularized by Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder. "No, she does the Pink-a-nah." Later, he adds, "every time I hear her, I hear a little of myself." Pink also tried to invite Grimes on tour with him in 2012—but she was already fully booked. Funny enough, that seems like an apt metaphor to exactly what's happening today.
https://thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/holy-moly-is-ariel-pink-the-male-version-of-grimes
despite being an asshole, ariel doesn't hate grimes. he actually admire her.
>So please leave from this board, you morality-deprived heathen, and all your heathen friends too.
don't talk to me about morality, friendo. you support a jerk and a bully and you dare to invoke morality? that's laughable.
>>
>>73894489
>I've never heard her name spoken once
>meaning your subjective experiences = facts
>>
>>73894718
*admires her
>>
>>73894718
I already demonstrated how Grimes was clearly the jerk and the bully for trying to start a fight with Ariel for literally no reason, nice try though but you just cant defend her behaviour. SHes a mean, cruel person who thrives off drama and hate. Thats why she tried to bully Ariel (who legitimately did nothing wrong to her.)

>he actually admire her.

What leads you to believe this?? he pointed out multiple times (correctly) how she very clearly bit his style. If anything I could completely understand how he would resent her for taking his ideas, making them more accessible and stripping away the real quirky magic that would turn off radio listeners, and getting famous off of techniques that arent hers.

I'm extremely unimpressed with your attempts to defend the way Grimes plagiarized Ariel and then publicly bullied him.
>>
Yung Lean
>>
>>73893617
>Makes fun of musician
>Secretly loves them

He really is our guy.
>>
>>73894855
>I already demonstrated how Grimes was clearly the jerk and the bully for trying to start a fight with Ariel for literally no reason
she didn't agree about ariel's mysogynistic views. what's your problem? aren't people allowed to express their dislike about something? are you such a big ariel fanboy that can't accept the truth?
>SHes a mean, cruel person who thrives off drama and hate.
wtf i'm reading? watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TImLVIJS3tE
does this person seem cruel to you? be honest.
>What leads you to believe this?? he pointed out multiple times (correctly) how she very clearly bit his style. If anything I could completely understand how he would resent her for taking his ideas, making them more accessible and stripping away the real quirky magic that would turn off radio listeners, and getting famous off of techniques that arent hers.
way to spin the facts into lies. i'm impressed.
the harsh truth to you: ariel actually likes grimes. yes, he insulted her in a moment of insanity. but he wouldn't name her the female version of him if he legit hated her. he wouldn't say "every time I hear her, I hear a little of myself." that's high praise. you would say such nice things to your real enemy. and the cherry of top he apologized for his stupid behaviour.
the facts are against your opinions, friendo. sorry.
>>
>>73894940
this ariel is kinda weird tbch
>>
same anon >>73895002
funny thing: this ex-quarrel between ariel and grimes is posted almost every month. i wonder why? the quarrel is already settled down; why people insist to post something that's already over? why people don't post the whole story and only the part they want like they're daily mail?
>>
>>73895002
>she didn't agree about ariel's mysogynistic views. what's your problem? aren't people allowed to express their dislike about something? are you such a big ariel fanboy that can't accept the truth?

If you can legitimately tell me how any of ariel's madonna tweets were mysoginist in any way I would be extremely impressed. But no, he just expressed an opinion. She attacked him for no reason, because she's a bully.

>does this person seem cruel to you? be honest.

I see a cruel person donning a mask to sell records. Clearly its working, from what i can derive from your posts. But when she attacked Ariel for absolutely zero reason, that's when her true nature was revealed.

Of course she is going to downplay her inner bully. it doesnt fit her image. So in interviews she pretends to be a nice, kind cheerful person. but she goes home, gets online, sees ariel and sees an opportunity to attack him for no reason, and does it. THAT is a bully.

>but he wouldn't name her the female version of him if he legit hated her. he wouldn't say "every time I hear her, I hear a little of myself." that's high praise

how is that high praise? you are purposefully misreading his comments. Ariel is saying that Grimes basically did a radio safe version of his shtick and got famous off it. thats all he's saying. You can twist it in any way you want but there is no other meaning than that.

>and the cherry of top he apologized for his stupid behaviour.

He was probably twisted into it by ravenous and delusional fans like yourself nonstop attacking him.

Grimes sicced her fans on Ariel because she knew he was vulnerable. She took advantage of him revealing a personal opinion. This is literally textbook bully behaviour.

Admit it, your precious Grimes is morally bankrupt and a legitimately bad person.
>>
>>73893475
planetarium is leaps and bounds ahead of Art Angels lmao
>>
>>73895168
this
Ariel Pink >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> grimeth
>>
Why do people make grimes threads if they hate grimes so much? A grimes hate thread is still a grimes thread so you're just adding to the problem. You can't even filter this one.
>>
>>73895674
>You can't even filter this one
You know that there's a "hide thread" option, right? It takes like 2 seconds to do. Not to mention that these threads are fun as fuck imo.
>>
bump for a good thread
>>
Grimes
>>
>>73896506
No, you
>>
>>73895604
Ariel Pink is not fit to clean her shoes. Grimes is far more talented, nice and hard working.
>>
>>73896925
She cleans his instead
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.