[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Musicians who were probably bullied in high school and middle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: stevealbini.jpg (238KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
stevealbini.jpg
238KB, 1200x630px
>>
>>73892157
>probably
I heard he nearly died in a motorcycle accident and people came to visit him in the hospital just to taunt him
>>
>>73892182
Source?
>>
>>73892309
I made fun of him in the hospital
>>
>>73892315
That's fucked.
>>
>>73892157
I think saw him once.

I went a diner once and I saw a old guy with grey hair and glasses sitting in a table with a fancy motorcycle helmet. Didn't wanted to stare at him but I feel like it was him.
>>
tyler the creator
>>
All of them and if they were homeschooled, it was by the parents
>>
Is he the one who bullied Trent?
>>
I feel like a girl called Trent Reznor's penis small to his face and he never recovered.
>>
>>73892554
Nah. He was just being a douche to everyone in Pigface.
>>
>>73892598
lol
>>
>why you so gay, henry?
>rollins: I'M NOT GAY I'M NOT
>oh he gay
>>
File: Bent Trent 4.jpg (165KB, 496x694px) Image search: [Google]
Bent Trent 4.jpg
165KB, 496x694px
>>73892574
It's not his dick, it's his height.
>>
me
>>
>>73892157
I actually imagine Albini was that weedy kid that hung around the bullies while they did the bullying and just chimed in with the occasional insult
>>
>>73892157
>probably
this dude's whole life is reactionary. He's legitimately mentally ill.
>>
>>73892157
>Trent Reznor
>Henry Rollins
>Keith Morris
>Thom Yorke
>Jeff Mangum
>Mike Muir
>>
>>73894093
Rollins was the bully.
>>
>>73894131
he seems like the type to exclusively bully normies.
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>73894189
Nah. I heard Ian Mackaye tell a story that Rollins gotin fights with all of his friends from the neighborhood.
>>
>>73894131
>>73894189
>>73894222
Rollins's dad was apparently a bit of a shit and made him fight his mates when he was a kid
>>
>>73894189
I've seen many videos of him bullying his young fans.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.