[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, if this is his album, where does he go from here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cover.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
So, if this is his album, where does he go from here?
>>
Increasingly poppier albums with an experimental edge
>>
Away, hopefully
>>
>>73891960
this
>>
>>73891761
he gets an apple music exclusive album and then aids from his male lover.
>>
>>73892007
is wrong. I wish he would stick around!
>>
>>73892050
>saying you're gay/bi in all caps over twitter
>trying this hard for attention
what is the fine line between autism and edgy?
>>
>>73892050
we all wish for the halcyon days of high school anon.
>>
havent heard the leak yet but to be honest, 'boredom' is one of the best tracks ive heard this year. the features are really nice and Anna of the North has an amazing voice. how does the rest of the album compare to 'boredom' ?
>>
>gay
Haha
>>
>>73892078
>making a good album
>instead caring about his twitter
>being this retarded
>>
Wait is he really gay? Never got that vibe, he used to always act so wild and edgy and rap about girls...wtf

Where'd this come from? is it REAL? HOW?
>>
>>73892240
as good if not better. only a couple songs are skippers.
>>
>>73892953
he has gone down on the artistic scale for every album after bastard as has every member of odd future

>Well, lick my dick, how does that sound? Um
>Smell my gooch, you could kiss my buns
>And I don't give a shit, bend my rectum

>How much wood could a woodchuck chuck?
>If a woodchuck could ever give a fuck?

Am I closed minded because I don't like this?
>>
I'd like him to do just one album that is completely unironic neo-soul/rnb

it always feels like he intentionally shoots himself in the foot when half the album is stuff like 911/Find Your Wings/etc and the other half is the hyphy trap banger shit
>>
>>73891761
what does this album cover and title represent symbolically or within the context of the albums lyrical themes?? Any relationship?
>>
>>73891761
tylers next project should be even better because he finally figured out the sound that he wanted on this album

i havent liked any of his projects since bastard but i really enjoyed this one. i have always liked tyler as a musician but he could never put everything together on an album. his previous work felt like him figuring out his identity but he hit the mark this time. im not a big of fan of some the more basic synth sounds he likes to use but im definitely gonna keep listening to this album
>>
>>73894342
If you take the s off it's cum fuck flower boy and he's gay
>>
This album is going to go down as the first classic "coming out" hip-hop album, kind of like what GKMC is now to storytelling
>>
>>73893087
Wasn't the whole point of tamale to have no meaning and is parody of the shallow nature of some rap
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.