[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hit me with the best shit you got, i'm low on listening material.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1306.jpg (61KB, 637x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1306.jpg
61KB, 637x720px
Hit me with the best shit you got, i'm low on listening material.
>>
>>73891203
Slowdive - Souvlaki
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8WjrNBfWoU
>>
>>73891203
>spoonfeed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im a faggot xD

NO!!! im not gonna fucking spoonfeed you with my nice and cool lo fi goregrind collection, or my ironic bubblegum pop collection. Here you are, posting in this shitty ass STUPID board you dumb motherfucker and YOU DONT FUCKING CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU MOTHERFUCKIN FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhh just stupid fuckin spoonfeeding going on in your FUCKING head "hey i know you guy have way better music taste than me, all i listen to is stupid fucking normie trash and i want you weirdos to fucking spoonfeed me til im fucking fatter than those forcefed niggers in africa!! SPOONFEED ME XDD" FUCK YOU IM NOT GONNA FUCKING SPOONFEED YOU!!!!!!!! YOU STUPID FUCKING MISERABLE LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIND YOUR OWN FUCKING MUSIC YOU FUCKING TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY IT WITH ME MUTANTS FUCK SPOONFEDDING AND FUCK YOU RETARD
>>
>>73891290
You alright, man? the recommendations that are posted in this board are also given to others not just myself. I enjoy the idea of people exchanging songs and conversing about songs, if that offends you then i don't know what the fuck you want, and i cant help you.
>>
File: brettgoldcdcover_web.png (51KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
brettgoldcdcover_web.png
51KB, 200x200px
Dreaming Big - The Brett Gold New York Jazz Orchestra
>>
File: 1497597009111.jpg (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1497597009111.jpg
40KB, 625x626px
>>73891290
>>
Get into this band
Start with this album and listen chronologically
>>
>>73891203
Reminder that if you have to find your music on /mu/, you probably don't deserve to listen to it
>>
>>73891290
NO!!! im not gonna fucking spoonfeed you with my nice and cool lo fi goregrind collection, or my ironic bubblegum pop collection. Here you are, posting in this shitty ass STUPID board you dumb motherfucker and YOU DONT FUCKING CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU MOTHERFUCKIN FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhh just stupid fuckin spoonfeeding going on in your FUCKING head "hey i know you guy have way better music taste than me, all i listen to is stupid fucking normie trash and i want you weirdos to fucking spoonfeed me til im fucking fatter than those forcefed niggers in africa!! SPOONFEED ME XDD" FUCK YOU IM NOT GONNA FUCKING SPOONFEED YOU!!!!!!!! YOU STUPID FUCKING MISERABLE LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIND YOUR OWN FUCKING MUSIC YOU FUCKING TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY IT WITH ME MUTANTS FUCK SPOONFEDDING AND FUCK YOU RETARD
>>
>>73891290
>>73892073
haven't been on this board in a while, is this the /mu/ equivalent of the john copypasta?
>>
>>73892278
No it's a fresh pasterino
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.