[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XXL Freshman Cypher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Why was this shit so ass?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO12BCNUlLU
>>
XXXConcussion needs to fuckin die..killed the whole vibe and the midget nigga at the back looked like was at church
>>
>Why was this shit so ass?
XXXTentacion
>>
Because XXL has been out of the loop of whats genuinely good in the underground for years. Every year they attempt to make themselves relevant again by reconnecting with the youth but they're so out of touch its just embarassing.
>>
>>73888601
hip hop is dead
>>
>>73888601
because shit "artists"
>>
carti was expected, TYO could have done much better than that. Ugly God was best by far but doesn't know how to hold a microphone so it sounded like shit and X was the most cringe cypher verse ive ever seen. i can't think of a worse freshman cypher.

that being said i enjoyed how they all went of top except X, that was fun
>>
>>73888796
Nah, dudes attempting to off the top freestyle and mumbling syllables when they forget what theyre saying is more embarassing.

I hate XXX, and that main song with the cheap Mala - Changes was absolute trash start to finish. But shit he was the only one that formed a full sentence and provided some kind of character personality so i can respect it.
>>
File: 1499060284671.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1499060284671.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>73888601
>put 4 nonfreestyle rappers into a room together
>put on a wack ass beat
>have the worst freestyler of them all rap with no beat
fucking christ, why does xxxemotion act so fucking aloof
>>
>>73888848
>they all went of top except X
imagine being this gullible
>>
>>73888601
Hip-hop is eating itself. THis is the hair metal of hip-hop. Including the over-serious try hard bit. Especially the bit where they just take random quasi-religious shit and string it together to sound kinda sorta menacing and serious. The rest of it is about being cool, looking good and girls. I can't wait until the hip-hop equivalent to grunge comes and crashes this stuff down. We need a new era, the trap era has been rinsed of the little talent and novelty it had.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.