[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

music dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_9987-images1380054850.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9987-images1380054850.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Have you had any dreams about music or musicians?
>>
i don't think you can have music in dreams because of how time works
you can sort of get an idea of music but you can't properly hear it, like in order
>>
hot sex with angel olsen
>>
I once dreamt of a song i never heard before. I woke up, wrote it down and it became a no.1 record
>>
Ever since I started playing guitar again and practicing everyday I've been dreaming about playing guitar.
>>
>>73887372
Paul?
>>
Before going to my first concert I had a dream a few days before about the band. The lead guy was on stage at my high school and he was very fat. I got up and yelled that he was a fake then all of a sudden the room filled with water. Everything went black then I remember falling in an area with giant marble pillars.
>>
File: 1494885255066.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1494885255066.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>>73887045
>tfw you realize having original music in your dreams doesn't mean you have any natural musicality.
>>
I dream perfect songs on the edge of sleep and dreams but I lack the musical ability to make them come out of my head, and often id rather continue sleeping than get up and sit at the piano at 3am

It happens most when I'm withdrawing slightly from opiates. It's completely dulled when I'm drug dependent and only comes back when I stop.
>>
Lana del Ray
Grimes
Annie Clark
Xxxtentacion

...Theresa May last night,
>>
>>73887045
I dreamed about cuddling with Frank Ocean for the past 2 days.

>tfw
>>
File: RrEYNHwnpR-4.png (27KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
RrEYNHwnpR-4.png
27KB, 300x250px
>>73887780
>this cannot be true
>>
>>73887372
Max Martin?
>>
I had a dream like 4 weeks ago where I was playing lead guitar for Opeth and we were playing Under the Weeping Moon but it looked like we were in the 70's, the way the people looked and everything.
Prettysweetdreamthough/10
>>
File: Born_to_Run_(Front_Cover).jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Born_to_Run_(Front_Cover).jpg
69KB, 300x300px
I fell asleep while I was listening to pic related, and I dreamed up a Bruce Springsteen musical. From what I remember, it was some Romeo and Juliet knock-off, where Bruce was an omnipotent narrator, singing about what was going on. It was really fucking cool because the company would sing harmonies to the music, so it literally enhanced the music.
I vividly remembered the finale, which was Jungleland. It was extremely grand and feel-good, with crazy lights and choreography. That is until the sax solo ended and one of the main characters died in her boyfriend's arms. The stage eventually faded out, and to the side, only Bruce, who was sitting on a barstool, remained with a single spotlight on him
>Beneath the city, two hearts beat
>Soul engines running through a night so tender...
The company, offstage, sang these warm "oooo's" with the music, and Bruce I think was shedding tears. As the last verse went on, he stood up, walked to center stage...
>Tonight
>In
>Jun
>gle
>LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
suddenly the stage started glittering and shimmering, and Bruce lifted his arms up and I swear he was floating, ascending
>OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
and at this point, I woke up, with Bruce still Oooh-ing in my ears

It was probably the most poignant dream I have ever had.
>>
>>73887152
You may think you know what you're talking about, but you don't.
>>
>>73887395
It's actually about Keith Richards hearing Satisfaction riff in his sleep
>>
>>73888551
or maybe i just hear weirder music in dreams than you do
>>
>>73887045
Does Anne Frank count? I felt like Jeff Mangum
>>
>>73888545
cool
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.