[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Lana/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1493508093732.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493508093732.png
1MB, 900x900px
2 new songs released with A$AP minutes ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBwoRviPvVw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTSKEElEyyE
>>
>>73886628
OH SHID WADDUP
>>
>>73886628
No one unironically cares about her anymore, this won't save her dead career.
>>
kek shes over
>>
>>73886628
Can we talk about how new rappers are literally only being used for ad-libs? This is definitely a move by old rappers to suppress their genius. Carti will be in the same spot as desiigner next year
>>
>>73886659
I do. She's one of my favorite modern popstars.
>>
Industry plant
>>
>>73887476
>Muh industry plant
>doesn't know she literally fought her label on everything during "Born to Die"
>got in another fight over "Ultraviolence" because she didn't want any music videos and didn't want to do any songs with "radio appeal"
>left label and is now doing whatever she wants

You can accuse Lana of many things but calling her an industry plant is literally retarded and just not true.
>>
>>73887460
Yes, but I'm reffering to the general public.

Sure she has a few left over fans but she will never be as successfull as she was with her debut.
>>
>>73887545
That's probably because she adopted the more mainstream sound of Born to Die. Her last two albums have been divisive (for mainstream audiences).

People didn't like the "west coast rock" inspired aesthetic of "Ultraviolence" and they didn't like the slower, orchestration of "Honeymoon" even though it was arguably her most cinematic album to date.

People want the production from her first album but she seems to really wanna leave that sound behind (which is why I'm still listening to her).

Anyway, sure she will never hit that peak again but she still makes engaging and interesting music (in my opinion).
>>
>>73887640
*ABANDONED the more mainstream sound of "Born to Die".
>>
>>73887640
>>73887655
Yeah, but this album is trying to hop on shitty mainstream pop trends that are already over.

She literally couldn't get a top40 hit with Max Martin and The Weeknd, she's done.
>>
>>73887706
I haven't listened to the singles yet (I tend to avoid singles so i experience them fresh in the album) so i can't argue with you on that.

I agree she's probably not gonna have another big hit album again, especially if she keeps going in the direction she has been.

I hope the music is still enjoyable though. That's all I really care about. What you said doesn't bode well though.
>>
Call me a pleb but I'm a big Lana fan, but I am worried after hearing these singles. I wish she'd just stop collabing with these rappers. Ridin' was the only decent collab with ASAP Rocky, and she should have stopped there.

Summer Bummer is just trying to stay on trend, but it doesn't fit with Lana at all.
>>
these arent shit compared to 'Love'
>>
these collabs need to stop.
asap hasn't made anything worth listening to in years and abel has been shit since 2013.
im guessing she's dealing with more label bullshit.
>>
>>73888324
>>73888874
>>73888961
agreed
>>
Groupie love is surprisingly good, better than the shit that is lust for life
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.