[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only album from an artist that you actually like.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 61G87G0HF5L.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61G87G0HF5L.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
The only album from an artist that you actually like.
>>
>>
>>73885672
t. fantanodrone
>>
>>73885689
>no one can have an opinion after fantano has dropped a score
>>
File: 51XRWOH4kQL.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51XRWOH4kQL.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>73885626
I love all Elliott but this one is maybe his best imo
Really shows the kind of crazy shit he could have made if he hadn't died right before it came out

Also I can't get into The Lemon Of Pink at all but this album is amazing
>>
>>73885689
That's actually you.
>>
>>73885626
>>73885835
Listen to everything that his ex girlfriend, producer, and family left off the record. He was experimenting with noise music and planned for it to be a double album that went from melodic to increasingly noisy. You can still hear it even on some of the tracks that they didn't remove/hide from the public.
>>
>>73885916
Oh yeah no I have the whole Grand Mal compilation on my computer. I haven't been super into him for a few years but Elliott used to be my favorite artist of all time by far.
Stickman is still top 5 songs of the decade easily.
>>
File: Adam and the Ants 2.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Adam and the Ants 2.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>
>>73885626
I only like early and late elliott t bh. From a Basement is pretty good. It's so angry and loud on some tracks while also being sad
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.