[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tyler/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 100000x100000-999.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
100000x100000-999.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
I feel like Glitter
>>
>>73885155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxlBOBOZHqI
>>
I can't even lie, I've been lonely as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfc-j0SulBw
>>
What does /mu/ think of the opener and closer to the album? I like the opener but I think the closer is lacklustre and maybe the worst song on the album. I like the little vocal sample in it though.

I'm glad Tyler only included a couple aggressive tracks. I think they're both pretty good and contrast the rest of the album nicely, but I prefer the more laid back stuff.
>>
>>73885408
Is this the kind of music Tyler always wanted to make? It's interesting seeing him grow from the guy who wrote absurd lyrics about rape and murder into what he's doing now. It never really felt like he hit a radical change at any one point (closest thing to that would probably be Goblin->Wolf) so it was kind of jarring when that finally set in for me.

Anyway, I think this album is solid. I really love Potholes a lot and don't see people talk about that one too much.
>>
>>73885155
gay
>>
>>73885408
He's barely aggressive on this album, even Cherry Bomb has Pilot, Deathcamp, Cherry Bomb
>>
>>73885521
>he's barely aggressive
woah dude that's like, totally what that anon just posted. I Ain't Got Time and Who Dat Boy are the two entirely "aggressive" tracks.
>>
>>73885155
>>
>>73885547
I wasn't talking to you lil hoe
>>
>>73885466
I don't think it is the music he always wanted to make, I think this album is about his progression from Scum Fuck to Flower Boy. He used to be edgy, and there are still traces of that in the more aggressive songs - but still, even those contain lyrics about being gay - which I think is really funny and kinda clever considering his past.

But I agree, it's been a gradual change, and that's actually something I don't like so much about the album. It's basically Cherry Bomb 2, but more refined. Same features and all. It's a minor complaint as it is still a great album, but it was kinda predictable.

You like Potholes? I remember seeing the name of that track hoping it'd be an anti-marijuana anthem. I think the guy singing the hook is a bit eh, it's not my favourite honestly.

>>73885521
Yeah
>>73885547
This guy's right
>>
I like most songs on the album but I can't stop listening Who that boy, I aint got time, and 911/Mr Lonely. Speeding on the highway with these songs with the windows down is fucking amazing.
>>
I've never cared to listen to Tyler until now because people would always shit on his previous work. Are any of his other albums in a similar vein to some of the more spacey tracks on here (When This Flower Blooms, Garden Shed, etc)? Or should I just not bother with the rest of his discography?
>>
>>73886222
if you're real you'll drive down residentials with Windows down full blast
>>
>>73886081
>guy singing the hook is a bit eh
kek, that's Jaden Smith. I understand why you wouldn't like it though. Speaking of Mary Jane, didn't Tyler actually say he smoked some weed on one of these songs? can't remember which one.
>>
Been away from /mu/ for a few months, is Tyler back in vogue now?

911 is pretty great tbf
>>
>>73886428
We have to wait for Fantano and P4K reviews before we can decide if it's acceptable to like Tyler again.
>>
real 320 when?
>>
>>73886287
Wolf: Listen to IFHY, PartyIsntOver, Treehome95, Slater, Cowboy.
Cherry Bomb: Smuckers, Find Your Wings, Buffalo, Blow My Load, Smuckers, Fucking Young. That sort sound of sound is a staple in his production so you can find it on most of his albums honestly. After finishing these you can go backwards.

>>73886301
I do but when I hit a red light I turn it down. It just feels stupid standing still blasting music at full volume.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.