[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tyler is not gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0908.jpg (68KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.jpg
68KB, 639x639px
He doesn't even mention frank in the song garden shed

He says phrase

>like the phrase, poof gone
>>
File: boyfren.jpg (108KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
boyfren.jpg
108KB, 1000x1000px
>>73885105
>being this much in denial
Not counting that one line, did you listen to the rest of the track and the rest of the album? Take your (you) and listen a little harder
>>
>>73885143
Without the frank line there is no connection what so ever on the whole album to homosexuality

The whole connection comes from the frank line. The rest is just him trolling he's not gay
>>
File: educate.gif (2MB, 347x267px)
educate.gif
2MB, 347x267px
>>73885179
>the frank line is the only connection whatsoever on the whole album to homosexuality
Wewwwwwwwwww, boy
>>
>>73885205
The other lines were no different to the gay shit he said on bastard

He says gay shit in every album. The frank line was the line that made people think he's gay

But that's only because they heard it wrong. He's not gay
>>
File: kek4.jpg (46KB, 682x600px)
kek4.jpg
46KB, 682x600px
>>73885220
Mhmm, whatever keeps you sane and capable of still enjoying his music.
>>
>>73885252
>gay man attempts to inject his sexuality into music he enjoys by lying about lyrics

Could say the same to you faggot
>>
>>73885369
What do you think about the transitional track "Sometimes..." where the radio announcer asks "What song do you want to hear?" and the guy (Wyatt, I guess?) responds by saying "The one about me." Then it goes into "See You Again" which is obviously a love song.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.