[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Maiden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Iron_Maiden_-_The_Book_of_Souls.png (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Maiden_-_The_Book_of_Souls.png
88KB, 300x300px
What's your opinion on their more recent stuff?
>>
I'll say that I feel it's at the same level as their old stuff, at least what was with Dickinson
>>
>>73885016
half of Book of Souls is good
most of Final Frontier is good
most of Matter of Life and Death sucks
Brave New World and Dance of Death are great
>>
>>73885043
I like their new stuff but I don't think it can compare to anything from Iron Maiden to Somewhere in Time. Seventh Son on is a matter of taste
>>
>>73885016
Recently moved and had to sell off my tickets to see the Book of Souls tour for the second time. Really regret missing it. The first show was great. The only song I wish they had played was Great Unknown and they added it to the currently leg's set
>>
>>73885016

I was heavy into Maiden back in the day, kinda lost interest in them (and metal in general) shortly after Brave New World. These days I prefer the two Di'Anno albums over anything else.
>>
>>73885016
Was pretty decent, it sounds way better live though I reckon, got to see the book of souls show here in melbourne last year, it was fuckin amazing

The only other one of their newer albums I liked enough to be noteworthy was Brave New World
>>
>>73885016
It's decent. Not as good as their s/t-Seventh son era, but still pretty good.
>>
Iron Maiden has aged better than Metallica and Megadeth
>>
Sold 5/10 generally, can't really hate
>>
>>73885762
Probably because thrash metal has a punk element to it that doesn't work when you're in your 50s.
>>
>>73886189

> Implying Metallica was in their 50's when they went to shit
>>
>>73886223
The only Metallica I listen to from after '88 is Fuel, and that's because I find it fun
>>
>>73886534
Same, I only like a handful of later songs
>>
>>73885016
Brave New World was the last worthwhile thing they did I think.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.