[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the peak of Western culture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Loveless.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Loveless.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Is this the peak of Western culture?
>>
>shamrock niggers
>western
>>
It's the peak of Irish culture
>>
It's the peak of acclaimed mediocrity in popular music, that's for sure
>>
>>73884437
shut the fuck up cunt
>>
Aconcagua. It is the highest point in the Western Hemisphere. Aconcagua, the highest mountain in the Americas, Argentina. Aconcagua lies in the Southern Andes Mountains; although its peak is in Argentina, its western flanks build up from the coastal lowlands of Chile, just north of Santiago.
>>
Listened to this thing three times now and I still don't understand what people get so excited about
>>
File: Scaruffi in blue.jpg (56KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
Scaruffi in blue.jpg
56KB, 250x249px
"Loveless is one of the most important albums of the decade. The ectoplasmic guitar work brought psychedelic rock to new heights of expression and actually coined a new genre. In a time when British rock retraced its steps and everything was created solely on the basis of its preexisting examples of “good” music, MBV were one of the few bands that really upset tradition and changed the course of British rock."
>>
>>73884530
I love you Scaruffi
>>
this is so trash, you guys are just memeing so idiots like me give it a try innit. Christ I still can't believe how awful it was.
>>
The fact that so many books still name the My Bloody Valentine as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" shoegaze band ever only tells you how far shoegaze music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most good-looking men or sharpest dressers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the eerie-looking Beethoven over classical musicians who were admired by females for their charme. Shoegaze critics are still blinded by qt shoegaze waifus. Slowdive's Rachel Goswell looked qter than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have among the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Shoegaze critics are often totally ignorant of the shoegaze waifus of the past, they barely know the slags they fap to today. No wonder they will think that the My Bloody Valentine did anything worthy of being saved.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.