[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me some good dirty punk about doing heroin and shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

give me some good dirty punk about doing heroin and shit
>>
>>73882468
>about doing heroin and shit
Fuck off, you junkie trash.
>>
>>73882586

doing a lot of angry posting tonight huh
>>
uhhhhhhh fidlar
>>
>>73882586
never did drugs in my life. just want music about things ill never experience. the way these people live is interesting to me.
>>
>>73882672
>pretty boy tumblr punk band
>>
If you want dirty nasty shit check out Brainbombs, they don't really talk about heroin though
>>
johnny hobo
>>
>>73882718
cool thanks. it doesn't really have to be heroin i just want some dirty raw shit and that's one of the first things that came to mind.
>>
>>73882755
Yeah Brainbombs definitely fit the bill, even the instrumentals feel fucking gritty and disgusting. They're fairly noisy though just to warn you

In general you're probably going to be better served looking into noise rock or even sludge metal instead of punk for what you want
>>
>>73882468

Leftover Crack or Choking Victim
>>
>>73882744
thanks senpai

>>73882771
ive listened to a decent amount of sludge but never any noise rock. you have any recs?
>>
>>73882826
I'm just getting into the genre myself so I don't know many good bands yet, but as for some essentials try
>Melt Banana
>Lightning Bolt
>Steve Albini's various projects, Big Black being my personal favorite
>>
>>73882468
Velvet Undergound
>>
>>73882824
too bad loc got pretty pop punk on their latest album

>>73882840
alright ill look into them
>>
File: 61vinhRcKfL._SL1200_.jpg (113KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61vinhRcKfL._SL1200_.jpg
113KB, 1200x1200px
I don't know how this album/band hasn't been mentioned. Its entire existence from 1975-1984 was littered in exclusively heroin references.

My favourite band, even though I am not a junkie/drug user.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-M9Ymvgd0A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt0JToDkby4
>>
>>73882912
doesnt sound that dirty or raw. sounds like dadrock :^)
>>
>>73882912
i tried looking for their stuff years ago and only found tom petty...
>>
>>73882877
haven't listened to anything by them in years desu
>>
>>73882468
First listen to this:
https://youtu.be/l7MH9F2_4qY

Then listen to this:
https://youtu.be/6zurnifn-Y0

Then go to rehab, get clean, get a job and tell your friends to quit being junkie pieces of degenerate trash.
It's worse than death.
>>
>>73882677
>just want music about things ill never experience
Seeds grow into trees.
Don't be surprised when you turn into a trap junkie guzzling the cum from old men for a hit.
>>
>>73883327
Actually listen to the entire Alice in Chains discography. Listen how bad it effected the band, and how much REGRET they had.
>>
>>73882468

that's a girl?
>>
File: 1491976677633.png (16KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
1491976677633.png
16KB, 599x605px
>>73883365
>>
>>73883327
Thanks for the buttrock
>>
>>73883351
mfw jerry cantrell plays wish you were here more intensely than david gilmour.
>>
GG Allin
>>
>>73882468
This look would have been cool in the 90s, now it's just tryhard.
>>
>>73883629
says someone born in 98
>>
>>73882744
this

Pat Schneeweis and his thousand aliases/bands are about as raw as folk punk can get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWYvaOc_FzI
>>
>>
>>73882468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB3uMjlBAWA
>>
>>73884944
Hell yeah, dude. This is rad!!

>All I know is you got no money
>But that's got nothing to do with a good time
>>
>>73885248
Yeah man, 100% is the bomb. Swimsuit issue makes me want to go to the beach and surf.

>You really like to schmooze - well now you're on the news

Hell yeah.
>>
>>73885306
Oh man! Kim Gordon is SEXY. Ooo lala.
But Theresa's Sound-World gave me a nervous breakdown once.

>I've been a wasted day
>Like spinning round a saint

This part always has me tearing up.
>>
>>73885350
Oh man. What happened? Drunken Butterfly once made me almost kill myself. Sonic Youth is a crazyyy band.

>I love u
>I love u
>what's ur name?
>>
>>73885380
Well I was driving my car and then I was like
>woah!!

What's your story? Anyways, the Shoot song sounds so mysterious, like it's from a spy movie

>Ssssssh
>Visualize
>That's right
>Pray baby
>One two three
>Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot

I got chills down my spine.
>>
>>73882677
Not punk, but Elliott Smith's self titled deals heavily with this subject. Contrary to popular belief, he had not done heroin at that point in his life (that would'nt be til 5 years later), he was just writing songs about what he saw in early/mid 90's Portland where he lived. Which was obviously a ton of heroin.
>>
>>73885463
Have you heard of the Confusion Is Sex album? It sounds scary.
>>
>>73882744
Yeah, I have no clue about punk or folk punk but this is great stuff. Raw emotion.
>>
>>73885565
Don't listen to it! My cousin Danny shot up a library because of this album. He always quoted the songs when he came over.

Once I asked how his grandma was doing, and he said
>SHE'S IN A BAAAAAAAADD MOOOOOOOOOOD
>BUT I WON'T FAAAAAALLL FOOOR IIIT

And so on. Sonic Youth is a dangerous band. I heard that they drugged and raped their first drummer.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.