[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post an album and the aesthetic that you feel best suits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

ITT: Post an album and the aesthetic that you feel best suits it

>Driving fast through a big lit up city at 2 in the morning, in a convertible with the top down. You just went through a bad break up, which you're terribly heartbroken about, but you've also been seeing a sidechick that you're starting to develop feelings for as well. When the album is over you decide to that in the morning you'll tell her about these feelings, after accepting the breakup.
>>
Gay
>>
File: hospice.jpg (1MB, 2400x2154px) Image search: [Google]
hospice.jpg
1MB, 2400x2154px
>>73880457

>I'm gay and also sad I think
>>
>>73880457
This album makes me want to get fucked up on opium of some sort. Like smoke a bunch of H with a qt art ho chick in her bedroom thats filled with frilly flower print bullshit and white christmas lights. She also lives in an old cool victorian house in the low rent part of town yenno. Maybe she wasnt into heroin before or thought she was but you slowly ease her into it and make it seem like its all cool. Then before she knows it shes hooked and you are her only outlet for the sweet cheeba. For the whole summer you sit with her in her room, both sweating from the hot night heat of a 3rd floor bedroom. After a month or so of her being by your side, ripping fat foilies you break up with her leaving her with no connect. Yeah. nice.
>>
>>73880457
Stop being such a faggot anon
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.