[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Popular albums you've avoided listening to because of artist's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Managed to avoid this one until I was like 19. Turns out I actually enjoy it despite normie status.
>>
File: tumblr_nsb60hBnjw1qfrc2ho1_1280.jpg (145KB, 1280x1286px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsb60hBnjw1qfrc2ho1_1280.jpg
145KB, 1280x1286px
>>73879978
>>
>>73879978
Demon days

Too hyped up for me to want to try it

Though I get the feeling I'd probably love it if I did listen to it
>>
>>73879978
Any Grimes album because of her autistic attitude
>>
>>73879978
I think I generally have the opposite problem, I listened to the normie classics a long time ago but then seeing new generations of people constantly sing their praises over and over instead of explore more music just makes me look down on the albums more as time passes and I avoid them because I've already heard them and don't want to go back and absolutely hate them on relisten
>>
File: 1499316813150.gif (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499316813150.gif
30KB, 250x250px
>>73880023
This is how I felt about it too, and I finally listened to it for the first time two weeks ago and it's [spoiler]pretty meh[/spoiler]
>>
>>73879978

Nirvana fans are the worst. especially the youtube commentator breed of them.

"K-KURT DID NOTHING W-WRONG!! H-HE HAD A BAD HOME LIFE!!!"

He wasn't perfect like most of us retards
>>
I avoided NIN because I assumed it was all just edgy nonsense. Turns out Tront is a pretty great songwriter and a fantastic producer.
>>
>>73880104
Yeah, seeing him yell at and mock his infant daughter for making noise shattered the illusion I had of him.
Still love his music though.

>>73879978
MBV - Loveless
I thought they had something to do with Bullet For My Valentine for some reason so I didn't bother. It's now one of my favourites.
>>
Any Elvis album.
>>
>>73880903
Im starting to think emo girls masked themselves with abhorrent tastes to keep everyone away from the good stuff honestly.
>>
I can't imagine anyone actually listening to the first half of this album nowadays. This shit's been burned into my brain by rock radio. Second half's a little better but still the sound is way too overfamiliar. I put this on and it's just noise, hardly even registers.
>>
>>73879978
Wait people really don't listen to music because of other people in the world?
Fucking lol
>>
I've never listened to an entire Beatles album, or probably 90% of their music

I don't think it's the fan base, just have no interest
>>
>>73881337
revolver is a pretty good pop album desu (get a mono mix or something, forget if the reissued versions are any good)
>>
>>73879978
god i hate this shit hole
>>
Well i avoided Kanye West for the longest time, mainly because i didn't really enjoy hip-hop/rap & his personal was very unappealing

Not until i randomly started listening to College Dropout was when i was interested in his music & i then listened to all of his catalogue.

after a couple years of listening, i appreciated more of his current albums and found pic related to be my favourite of his.
>>
>>73880023
Lower your expectations and listen to it, it's a great album but not 10/10

Listen to it tho, it's great
>>
>>73879978
>annoying fanbase

how
the 1 girl who had a nirvana shirt in your middle school doesn't count
>>
Slint Spiderland, American Football, anything mu core. Fucking garbage every time imo
>>
>>73882846
Oh boy, you are so wrong.
>>
>>73880023
Plastic Beach and S/T are better anyways
>>
Twenty One Pilots
>>
All of them and ITAOTS
>>
>>73883525

But spiderland is objectively garbage. He's made a good decision.
>>
>>73879978
It's not just the nirvana fan base, I'm just not a fan of them. I've tried to like them but can't.
>>
>>73884050
meme
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.