[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: cringe music related shit you used to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1450388453394.jpg (104KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1450388453394.jpg
104KB, 633x758px
I used to drink a lot at some parties because I couldn't talk to girls so I thought I would have the nerve to it but I always ended puking and putting Man In The Box by Alice in Chains to everyone to hear and I said "this song is who I am"

Live version related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4VKpRNiYIM
>>
>>73877759
I used to listen to Taylor Swift and told me friends how much I liked her music

I regret that.......
>>
>>73877778
It's okay now almost quints.
>>
>>73877759
cringe dude i used to do something similar
except i never played faggot shit like alice in chains
and i definitely never said anything that dumb
>>73877778
not as cringe but almost as pleb
>>
>>73877888
then what did you do you fuck
>>
>>73877931
i played some real patrician music
compliment me on my trips
>>
i like lady gaga and identify as a straight line
>>
I used to listen to 3oh!3
>>
>>73877759
>and I said "this song is who I am"
That's fucking hilarious, at least.
>>
>>73878106
fuck your trips
>>
>>73878441
:(
>>
File: e69.jpg (59KB, 672x1087px)
e69.jpg
59KB, 672x1087px
>>73877759
>teacher ask us to bring music to class so we can analize the lyrics
>how many times ive dreamed with this moment
>finally everyone in the classroom would know about my superior taste
>my crush would now notice and respect me
>choose God save the queen, Disorder and Pictures of you
>finally the day arrives and im there nervous with my CD
>the cdplayer is broke
>deus ex machina.jpg
>teacher cancels the task and just order us to analize the lyrics on our own
>im crying inside btw
>writte a very cringy review about Disorder including how JD changed music forever and about Ian Curtis suicide
>god damn chinese player saved me from inevitable humilliation
>the ghost of how cringe that moment could have been haunts me to this day
>>
>>73878735
Beautiful memory
>>
I played Queens of the Stone Age, The Black Album and In Utero in my grade 7 classroom. It did not go down well, fuckin underage plebs
>>
>>73880209
please tell me you're not an actual fucking teacher
>>
>>73880209
No, I just never had a cringe start with music. I know you can argue those bands suck but I never had an interest in top 40 crap, first band I listened to hardcore was like Faith No More at ten. The teacher who was this pretty cool bull dyke assured me metallica are great but time and place
>>
used to drum on my desk althroughout elementry school. I got so good that the teacher and students used to take turns guessing which song i was playing
>>
I used to post on /mu/
>>
I used to listen to Eminem all through high school and seriously wanted to be a rapper for a long while. Skipped school, kept freestyling all the time, mimicked all of his mannerisms, wrote a shit ton of lyrics. I thought I'd come to the US and fucking make it. That dream died about 5 years ago. Now I'm in the US, but for grad school. I don't even listen to Eminem anymore.
The only silver lining is that I can write decent rhymes due to all that practice.
>>
>>73878147
I CAN SEE IT FROM THE OTHER SIDE THE GRASS IS IN A WAY AS GREEN
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.