[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: autechre-elseq-1-5.jpg (176KB, 2362x2362px) Image search: [Google]
autechre-elseq-1-5.jpg
176KB, 2362x2362px
Meme
>>
File: ducc.gif (24KB, 60x95px) Image search: [Google]
ducc.gif
24KB, 60x95px
lol look at him
>>
Confield > Quaristice > elseq > Oversteps > the rest I don't give a shit about tbqh
>>
>>73874695
Incunabula and Amber are their only good releases
>>
>>73874735
fucking pleb who needs a standard 4/4 pattern to be happy
>>
>>73874640
>>73874781
This, Autechre are only for conscientious listeners.
>>
>>73874781
Restrained wankery is best wankery
>>
So Fantano was able to review the new Sun Kil Moon and Magnetic Fields albums, both of which are longer than 2 hours, not to mention the huge amount of trash memerap he reviews every day, but didn't review Elseq because it was too long?
>>
>>73874735
"No"
>>
>>73874735
>>73874866
You clearly have a poor understanding of electronic music.
>>
>>73874982
So you give a fuck what that melon has to say about anything?
>>
>>73874993
You don't even know who moritz and carl craig are fuck off lmfao
>>
>>73874695
>not even exai

you're an idiot
>>
File: 1376287693072.jpg (38KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1376287693072.jpg
38KB, 398x500px
Their best album.
>>
>>73875054
I do know both of them and they aren't even close to the level of creativity, engineering and complexity of Autechre, they're not even comparable because they make different electronica really. So fuck off again please.

https://youtu.be/JSpS3TFS3P0?t=31m57s
>>
>>73874824
Autechre are for people with absolutely 0 knowledge of electronic music*
>>
>>73875257
says the guy on a mongolian cartoon board
>>
>>73875257
What the fuck kind of nonsense is this? Justify your bullshit opinion, I want to see you try.
>>
>>73875163
THIS
>>
>>73875054
Carl Craig is pretty cool. Moritz was probably more interesting when he played drums. Autechre made more important contributions than either of them.
>>
>>73874640
Is this loss
>>
>>73875949
no but it could be
someone make it happen
>>
terrible album. autechre really fucked up here. they think they can get away with letting their algorithms do the work in an unstructured mess. there are moments on here that are fire but this thing could have been actually listenable if these wankers had taken the time to organize it into something with coherence and purpose instead of half-hour masturbation sessions that don't justify the length whatsoever. this is them taking the piss and their critics and fans fell for it because calling them out on their bullshit would make them look stupid. i see this as a diehard autechre fan who's heard everything they've put out or been associated with. their set in glasgow in 2005 was the band at their peak and i don't know how or if they'll recover form this.
>>
>>73876558
nah
>>
>>73876558
>form

lol you idiot
>>
Like post-Confield Autechre works, I am still finding new shit a year into release. Unlike other post-Confield works, it's much longer and offers far more variety since each elseq part has its own thing going on.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.