[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he just peak? Will he top Flower Boy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

Did he just peak? Will he top Flower Boy?
>>
>>73873610

He peaked on Wolf dawg
>>
jesus, is this what the internet has done?

reducing attention spans to the point where listeners hear an album, and then desperately pine after their NEXT project because they've become immediately bored of it after one listen?

this is the type of cancer that bred the NATION. hype

>your lazy ass don't commit to labor
>you pick something up, dry it out, and put it down two minutes later
-Hopsin
>>
>>73873646
No. Cringe max.
>>
File: nigga.jpg (36KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
36KB, 900x900px
>>73873610
>a gay nigga
fucking America
>>
>>73873682

You're just autistic for cringing at everything. It's second hand embarrassment and says more about you than anything.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 311x162px
>>73873679
>Hopsin quote
>>
>>73873711
cry about it
>>
>>73873679
This is some multi-faceted bait
>>
>>73873737
you are gay too probably
>>
>>73873679
No, it's what the musician has done. If it's garbage I'll put it down after 1 minute (like I did with this album).
>>
>>73873731

but hops in is best raper
>>
>>73873726
See "Colossus"
>>
>>73873847

Specifically which part do you cringe at? I'm genuinely curious at why people cringe at songs more than me
>>
>>73873910
Overly dramatic
>>
>>73873941

Can you quote some shit, I kind of get what you mean but it's in the perspective of a fan and you know how crazy fans are. Plus do you dislike Marshall Mathers LP1 because that's overly dramatic?
>>
>>73873610

I'm pretty sure he agrees with you. Listen to the lyrics, he's shaky and insecure right now. The fact that he's remained a name in pop culture past 2013 has blown my mind, and I think this is the last hurrah.
>>
>>73873610
He won't top flower boy, but he'll top a white boy. ;)
>>
>>73873679
You threw your credibility away by quoting Hopsin
>>
Peaked?
Peaked?

He hasn't even begun to peak. When he peaks, you'll know. You'll feel it. When he peaks, all of Philadelphia will feel it
>>
>>73875223
HEYOO
>>
>>73873768

yeah I am and I bet I could kick your ass too
>>
>>73875223
>Implying Tyler doesn't take it in the ass from Mac DeMarco like a champ
>>
The only peak Tyler will ever reach is worshipping a white cock like the submissive fsggot he is
>>
>>73873610
If you're talking about a peak album it has to be Wolf. Hopefully he has more shit on that level in him for the future, but who knows. Between Cherry Bomb and Flower Boy you can tell he's not entirely sure what to do next, now that he's dropped the personas/styles from the trilogy. Neither of those albums are bad by any means, but I'm only moved to replay specific tracks from them over and over, as opposed to how I still can go through more or less the entirety of Bastard or Wolf.
>>
>>73875446
i bet i could kick your ass, but lets team up on that other anon they seem annoying af
>>
>>73875657

how about we beat up all the anons who say Wolf is good?
>>
>>73875750
id rather beat up lil boaty fans
>>
This album really wasn't that good, maybe 3 tracks that aren't completely forgettable. Isn't a bad album but sitting around 6-7/10. You'll all stop listening to it within a month guaranteed, there won't be any threads about it other than the fact that he's gay now.
>>
>>73873679
Hi Hopsin
>>
>>73875245
Philadelphia..? wut
>>
New track just got posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxlBOBOZHqI
>>
File: iamgod.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iamgod.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>>73875245
>>
>>73878330
it leaked two nights ago you shitsipper
>>
>>73878694
IASIP is the most dreadful meme-iest show to have ever existed. Whenever anybody mentions that Seinfeld-loving trash I just screech silently into the void.
>>
File: berg.jpg (94KB, 744x709px) Image search: [Google]
berg.jpg
94KB, 744x709px
>>73873679
>trying to prove a point
>hopsin quote
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.