[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's my Branibros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: she dead yo.jpg (92KB, 770x567px) Image search: [Google]
she dead yo.jpg
92KB, 770x567px
Where's my Branibros?
>>
>>73873580
You have a DL for Branigan, Branigan 2, or even Hold Me?
I've only ever been able to find Self Control and compilations.
>>
>>73873629
I wish. I've only found Self Control and compilations too.
>>
>>73873580
Self control was the shit when I was a kid. Sucks that she died so young
>>
>>73873791
That's complete garbage. In a better world Laura Branigan and her amazing voice wouldn't be so underrated, and she'd still be alive.
>>
>>73873580
Gloria is a great tune, but that's all I know of her. I learnt the other day that it was the inspiration for the riff in Disco 2000 by Pulp.
>>
>>73875486
Check out Satisfaction, Ti Amo, and Self Control.
>>
>>73876955
Thanks for bumping my thread. She never seems to get much discussion here. Her voice is fucking incredible.
>>
>>73876992
A lot of great people don't get much discussion here, it's usually the same people over and over again.
And I'm still kind of hoping for some download links.
>>
>>73877030
There's some shitty ones on the bay.
>>
>>73877137
I downloaded utorrent and haven't been able to actually torrent anything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.