[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we go from this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: MeteoraLP.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
MeteoraLP.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
How do we go from this...
>>
File: h7AfuTn.jpg (374KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
h7AfuTn.jpg
374KB, 1200x1200px
...to this?
>>
File: Linkin_park_hybrid_theory.jpg (29KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
Linkin_park_hybrid_theory.jpg
29KB, 300x290px
...to this?
>>
Lust for money.
>>
File: linkinpark_midnight.jpg (43KB, 404x408px) Image search: [Google]
linkinpark_midnight.jpg
43KB, 404x408px
to this?
>>
>>73872816

Linkin Park was always rebelling against the mainstream. Name one other top 40 album that sounds like new Linkin Park
>>
>>73872873
Jackie Chan
>>
>>73872873
>>
>>73872811
The Linkin Park for me initially was a great rock band, they joined the rock with the rap, the members performed so well their functions within the band. The initial albuns were like a breath of fresh air to the rock community, the lyrics were creative and the instrumental would attract anyone. Presently after the problem that Chester had in the vocal chords had to radically alter his record, because if Chester continued to reach such high notes he would eventually have to give up his musical career. Allied to this began to move towards a more basic musicaliade, they became a band like so many others. The first 3 albuns are fantastic, they will always be a reference for the millennium rock, I do not say they were the best band of the time but they stood out. For me from Living Things to the last album (One More Light) we witnessed a decadence of the band that once inspired so many people. Was it to increase the band's revenue? Was it because of Chester's problem? I do not know, but I'm very sorry to say that they do not "challenge fans with the new albuns" as Chester said, but they just disappoint those who have always followed them. I have seen them live 2 times and fortunately a few years ago because I had the pleasure of hearing them perform and play the songs that are really good.
>>
>>73873793
Damn I didn't know serious people post on /mu/ I honestly thought it's just shitposting board.
>>
>>73874010
>this is the type of mentality people unironically have
kill yourself pronto
>>
>>73874040
Don't tell me what to do
>>
>>73873793
The only good thing they did was A thousand suns and Hybrid Theory and even that's stretching it considering with Hybrid Theory they were just following the nu-metal trend but at least they tried something new and somewhat original with A thousand suns. I agree that their last three albums are three pieces of shit
>>
>>73873550
Poor Linkin Park. They're gonna get themselves a rep as more of a Nickelback tier band than they already have.
>>
>>73874076
I agree! A thousand suns was great too, but the best one was Hybrid Theory
>>
>>73873793
Each album is progresivelly more shit, but Living Things had few redeeming songs.
>>
>>73874209
I fully agree with you, Living Things is not a terrible album but it also falls far short of what they have done in the past. Still have some acceptable songs
>>
Of course One More Light got to #1 on Billboard. I shouldn't be pissed off, it's all too predictable; just shows it pays off to be an artistically derelict pop shill to other rock acts struggling in the current climate.
>>
>>73872873
Is this bait? Their new album is blatantly going after top 40 shit. It's one of the most blatant sell out albums I've ever heard. Usually bands try to incorporate a poppier style into their sound. Linkin Park bypassed trying to keep their own sound and just went straight top 40 Pop.
>>
>>73875201
>It's one of the most blatant sell out albums I've ever heard
>he actually listened to the album

fag
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.