[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies with patrician soundtracks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: scarjobuttpho.jpg (90KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
scarjobuttpho.jpg
90KB, 1600x900px
Where the music and film perfectly capture each other (e.g. lost in translation / loveless)

>pic related
>>
Gross op pic dude, she shits out of there.
>>
>>73870693
Royal Tennenbaums
>>
>>73870712
i lik that
>>
>>73870693
Eraserhead and Arrival
>>
>>73870693
Submarine, don't like Arctic Monkeys much but the soundtrack is spot on and captures the feeling pretty well
>>
Me Earl and the Dying Girl had a lot of Eno
>>
File: mica-levi-under-the-skin.jpg (628KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mica-levi-under-the-skin.jpg
628KB, 900x900px
>>
File: 51FPVn8baOL.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51FPVn8baOL.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
This 1. Also snatch
>>
>>73870693
That soundtrack felt like a 16 year old compiled it.
>katy in my class will totally wanna to make out with me after i put my bloody valentine and Air in the movie lol im so cool
>>
every disney movie
>>
>>73871056
honestly fuck this movie tho
>>
File: 28-Days-Later-Posters.jpg (49KB, 302x450px) Image search: [Google]
28-Days-Later-Posters.jpg
49KB, 302x450px
>>
>>73870693
what is it like to touch a girls butt?
>>
>>73870693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZqZZUkwy9k

If you haven't seen this movie, watch it. It has excellent atmosphere and experiments but not to an unwatchable amount. I love it. The soundtrack also is beautifully made along with the sound design. Lot's of attention to detail. For example, the point of view is from the main characters eyes and whenever he speaks his voices has deep low end and muffled high end to simulate what it sounds like when you talk in real life. It's also a beautiful movie visually.
>>
>>73871630
are you 14?
who hasn't browsed 4chan and not seen that crap
>>
>>73871660
I've mentioned it on /tv/ a few times and not a lot of people have seen it. Sorry for suggesting a good movie with a good OST.
>>
>>73870693

The Graduate
Harold & Maude
Easy Rider
>>
>>73871695
/tv/ here, we were fucking with you, we've all watched that pretentious bullshit and have deemed it UNKINO
>>
>>73871737
Pretentious is not a bad thing.
>>
>>73871695
>I've mentioned it on /tv/ a few times and not a lot of people have seen it.
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/enter%20the%20void/
>>
>>73871783
suck a cock
>>
>>73871839
you're 14. it would be too tiny for me sorry
>>
>>73871695
Just goes to show how garbage /tv/ is
>>
>>73871783
Man of Steel: 32 thousand results
>>
>>73871400
>soundtrack felt like a 16 year old compiled it
imagine being this autistic
>>
>>73870693
the lobster
valhalla rising
blue spring
>>
>>73871966
What was wrong with what I said?
>>
>>73872888
The soundtrack fits the film well. The title "Lost In Translation" alone fits with all the details of Loveless's songs and guitars being buried under a pile of effects and distortion. The film is about loneliness and a desire to share experience, and those themes are also captured in the albums dreamy, depressed sound. It may not be the most impressive or experimental soundtrack but it certainly does a great job at matching the feeling of the movie
>>
>>73873021
It matched well, but I don't want to recognise half the songs on a soundtrack, it pulls me out of the experience. They had fucking jesus and the mary chain at the end of the film. Could you get any more obnoxious? The film was subtle visually but the soundtrack felt like it was compiled by the same pimply teenager that would jerk off to Scarlett Johansson after the credits.
>>
>>73870693
that pic is technically cp
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.