[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joy Division is a shitty band compared to The Sound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: cnn pepe.jpg (18KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
cnn pepe.jpg
18KB, 460x259px
Joy Division is a shitty band compared to The Sound
>>
The Sound is a shitty band compared to Killing Joke.
>>
Average penis is 5.5 inches long
>>
In terms of innovation Joy Division wins, the sound has more variation and better melodies however. Joy Division became more famous because they arrived at the turn when post-punk was being born.

>>73867141

Such an underrated band, though their new stuff wasn't as good as the first three albums.
>>
>the sound
>Killing joke
Did you all just find out what post-punk was yesterday?
>>
>>73867183
2003 s/t & 2010's Absolute Dissent were god tier. I'll agree that MMXII and Pylon weren't that great. Had their moments and still listenable albums.
>>
>>73867239
Yeah. Why don't you bestow upon us your infinite knowledge and wisdom.
>>
>>73867109

Impressed that someone on this board has heard of The Sound. Didn't the lead singer kill himself?
>>
WRONG. JOY DIVISION ARE GOOD.
>>
pere ubu is the best post-punk band and there are way too many captchas today.
>>
>>73867239
name five (5) obscure post-punk bands better than killing joke and the sound.
>>
>>73868468
There aren't any better than Killing Joke, but there are lots that are better than The Sound. Like Gang of Four, The Chameleons, The Pop Group, Swell Maps, and Zounds
>>
>Joy Division is a shitty band
should have just left it at that, still accurate
>>
>>73868468

The Chameleons
Siouxsie & The Banshees
Bauhaus
The Cure
Mission of Burma
The Bolshoi
>>
>>73868580
*Obscure. Shit - disregard
>>
>>73868519
>Gang of Four, The Chameleons, The Pop Group
>obscure
>>
>>73867109
The Sound's lead singer killed himself 20 years too late.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.