[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh man his next album is gonna be awesome. It's been too long.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Oh man his next album is gonna be awesome. It's been too long.
>>
Nah the psuedo-political undertones are going to be corny as fuck.
>>
>>73863714
Can't be as much as the gorillaz was
>>
I'm cautiously optimistic because of what 714 said.
>>
>>73863693
Nope. Gonna be filled with some political correctness bullshit. Why the fuck can't artist stay away from politics? Ever since Donald became president everyone is trying cash in this bullshit.
>>
>>73863723
Knock on wood, anon.
>>
>>73863763
>>73863742
Don't know what the big deal is. Music has been political for quite a while. Ever hear of "what's going on" by Marvin gaye?
If anything it's interesting to mix it up from the usual "hurr I had a girlfriend but she fucked another dude" stufd
>>
>>73863845
Yeah but that's Marvin fucking Gaye, he's just James Murphy. There's a reason I posted what I posted, you know?
>>
>>73863868
Sound of silver is amazing
>>
>>73863742
Who the hell listens to LCD Soundsystem for the lyrics?
>>
>>73864053
tbf all my friends and someone great have amazing lyrics
>>
>>73864080
Yes but would you dislike those songs if they had bad/mediocre lyrics?
>>
>>73864053
NY i love u.
>>
>>73863693
Politically, I probably agree with him on at least 60% of things, but the last thing anyone needs to hear is some fucking millionaire preaching about the state of things. When you're that rich you become out of touch, full stop, and unless you're constantly reading and interacting with middle class people, you really don't have a valuable perspective to share. Murphy needs to stick to singing about himself and music culture. I'm really not happy about this reunion, and was skeptical about it from the start. Not only is it a cash-in (see: the recent Nancy Whang interview) but now we gotta listen to The Bono Of Subways sing about Trump? Christ
>>
>>73864053
ur an actual jerk
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.