[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like Highly Suspect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 61N-EJQNeNL.jpg (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61N-EJQNeNL.jpg
116KB, 500x500px
Does /mu/ like Highly Suspect?
>>
>>73861677
No
>>
kinda not possible for those guys to progress any further than a guilty pleasure of mine. Also tbtdw was bad
>>
>>73861677
hey that's a pretty good cover
>>
HELLO
MY NAME IS HUMAN
EY
>>
File: 1481702815263.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1481702815263.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>73861677
Good cover art for their releases, literal definition of meh as far as the music goes.
How can you sound so much like a ripoff of QOTSA and Royal Blood + generic alt rock band?
I wouldn't mind if they did stuff in the same vein as early QOTSA, can't get enough of that, but they sound more like another derivative cockrock band like CRX. Yes, I know Homme produced CRX, and maybe that's why they sound so similar. But come on.
Highly Suspect? More like Highly likely I'm never going to like this fucking crap.
The new frontier for boring AOR rock.
I hate where these new bands are causing rock to go.
>>
Pretty alright as far as radio rock goes
>>
>>73864711
If I can elaborate on that, I meant that I don't like these bands, and HSuspect in particular, because they lack the grit, the speed, the solos, the identity to be a somewhat memorable group with its own sound. Now they sound like a neighbourhood band. Let's not forget they're still at their beginnings, though. Maybe they should tone down that horrid squeaky clean, compressed production and try to get their footing in a garage rock/gritty production.
I mean, have you heard that snare sound? It's so bland and overused, sounds as bad as that miking that Steve Albino uses. It sucks the fun out of the drums.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.