[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you still listen to (((rock))) music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1499750204380.jpg (461KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499750204380.jpg
461KB, 1200x1200px
They use them to spread degenerate music and then when they are not needed anymore they just get rid of them
>>
>>73861503
>frontman
>no acknowledgement on other band members

Fuck this shitty normie poster
>>
>>73861503
Oh hey, I saw your thread on /pol/ too.

kys autist
>>
>>73861503
When is Eddie Veder's turn?
>>
>>73861503
>Implying

Chris went on to cover pop music for like 13 years you fucking retard. Scott was just a drug addicted degenerate hedonist.

Go back to /x/, uneducated cuck.
>>
>>73861543
I found the drummer.
>>
>>73861543
t. bass player
>>
>>73861552
i could be wrong, but pearl jam was never about the depressive druggie suicidal crap like all the other grunge bands were. the only reason they're even lumped in that group is because they're from seattle
>>
nobody likes rock here, you can tell by the soundcloud threads. everything is tagged [lofi][drone][kinda funky][spacey][beats][indie][trap][new age][experimental][glitch][samples] can anyone give me an opinion on this short demo for a song?
>>
File: nazi jazz rules.jpg (176KB, 526x518px) Image search: [Google]
nazi jazz rules.jpg
176KB, 526x518px
>>
>>73861503
>Stone Temple Pilots
>Grunge
>Seattle

Why didn't they put in Andrew Wood? Oh, right, USA today are plebs.
>>
>>73861647
U depressed bro
>>
>>73861625
They were about depressed suicidal crap, not really druggie though.
Jeremy is a suicide song, maybe even Alive idk.
Their 3rd album has lots of suicide shit in it.
Last Exit and Immortality are great suicide songs.
>>
>>73861647
Soundcloud/bandcamp threads have nothing to do with /mu/ and are all a bunch of college dropout deadbeats shilling their ambient/trap rap/vaporwave garbage. They don't make rock music, or blues, or jazz, or classical, or anything that requires learning an instrument because they're all too lazy and want instant gratification. Whenever someone points this out, they're compared to Henry Rollins or Dave Grohl or some other rock geezer, but it's the truth.
>>
>>73861670
>mutes turn the noble sound of wind/brass into Jewish-Freemasonic yowl
top kek mutes BTFO
>>
>>73861544
>browsing /pol/

You have to go back
>>
>>73861625
t. Retard

Pearl Jam's first album was 100% grunge. You're partially right about the depression and what not, but all of their music has negative emotional expression in it.

>>73861678
A Band from outside of Seattle happened to pick up on the Seattle sound. It happens.
Andrew Wood's death had a large impact on grunge, but media coverage retards are uneducated. Andrew was marginally less successful than those on this list due to his untimely death, ie "lol who gives a fuck why would we cover him."
>>
File: pep.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
pep.png
12KB, 420x420px
>>73861503
>it's a "/pol/ becomes the authoritarian moral police and starts trying to tell people what they can and can't listen to" episode

Good luck trying to get people to willingly give up the things they enjoy for the sake of your Utopian white ethnostate. I'd guess it'll go about as well as when Richard Spencer tried to convince a bunch of college kids that football is degenerate and they should give it up.
>>
>>73861503
>>/pol/

Sage goes in all fields!
>>
Yes because no other genre of music has ever had a musician die from drugs/suicide.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.