[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been listening to some of their songs and I actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

So I've been listening to some of their songs and I actually like them. Why are we supposed to hate them again?
>>
>>73857412
If you weren't conscious for the endless replays of "How You Remind Me" when it came out, you cannot understand just how finally people can be sick of a band for good.
>>
>>73857412
Not a fan, but I do like some of their songs.
Side of A Bullet
This Means War
Get Em Up
Too Bad
Feed the Machine
Someday

Those are pretty good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4y-RzVGrHg

best song by them desu
>>
Little Friend and Burn It Down are good songs m8
>>
>>73857412
Someday was the same song as How You Remind Me, and most of their lyrics are frat boy shit. That pretty much covers all the complaints. Mostly they just happen to be all those things and also popular. There are obviously many worse bands.
>>
File: MEMEnto.png (1MB, 1100x739px) Image search: [Google]
MEMEnto.png
1MB, 1100x739px
LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

EVERYTIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH
>>
>>73857485
this.
ill never listen to them even if OP is right
>>
>>73857412
It's literally formulaically designed to sound palatable to as many rock fans as possible. Their music takes no risks and is bland and trite. People don't hate them because their music sounds bad or because they don't know how to play their instruments, people hate them because their music is uninspired and the band is a personification of selling out. And they're not even trying to deny it either. Listen to "Rockstar" and try to tell me they're not sellouts.
>>
>>73857922
That is not Lullaby, tho
>>
>>73859591
Rockstar is basically them criticizing everybody who wants to give up their normal lives and live a rockstar life full of excesses

Sounds pretty based
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.