[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regina Spektor is playing at a bumfuck nowhere town about 30

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 613613BNRDL._SX355_.jpg (52KB, 355x347px) Image search: [Google]
613613BNRDL._SX355_.jpg
52KB, 355x347px
Regina Spektor is playing at a bumfuck nowhere town about 30 minutes away. Is she worth seeing?
>>
>>73852784
Yes.
>>
yeah just go out and do something OP, it's not gonna hurt you
>>
like omg, who is she? lol

how hard does she meme!?!?!??! >:(((((
>>
I used to have such a huge crush on her
>>
>regina spektor

is she really still around
is this 2008
>>
top jewbs
>>
>>73852784

She's a number that doesn't mirror in its own matching when the rand operation works over the thread creation, always focusing on the double feature of the greatest scripture I go wandering through sea and land just to find out being love and loving in return is the best thing you'll ever learn.

Somehow we make it to north america and the worst part was communicating Texas with New York for they have nothing to say to each other but definitely they contribute to the star system and there are many bounties in our solar system but nothing as pricey as Vagina Spectation, she goes further in the art of the Piano and touches the slightest treasure found in the hands of the promised land measure e.g: the source of light.

The phantom menace is not actually physical so you don't worry about the force anymore but focus on the way of manipulating certain devices so I think it's better than going to school (Learning about driving aircrafts, cars and other vehicles and weapons) Like Neo did, why? Because we're meant to carry Trinity, Morpheus and the Key Master like Bruce Lee, so we go with a cemetery on our back telling people about the secrets of Salomon the last conjurer for he was not a wizard like Merlin but still the Latin passages open great doors of perception and even dark matter like collisioning many hadrons in the LHC but using another form of fission point or zone, bigger like there's in an 8 with two LHC together you can open thanks to the point of fission a bigger gate of transportation to the other world, or the Hades where the affirmation is rather a point.

One point to Huffingdor, I'm in love with Arianna that doesn't mean you need to have context about me to understand what we're dealing with, I just wanted to tell you there are divine intervention in the works of Regina and she knows her shit.
>>
>>73852873
"yeah"
>>
File: 139489980186.gif (985KB, 305x237px) Image search: [Google]
139489980186.gif
985KB, 305x237px
>>73852873
>implying divine intervention isn't a more common occurrence than you'd think

mythology is cool though
>>
>>73852784
where? you better not be referring to the one in Vienna, Virginia. that is not "bumfuck nowhere" lmao. I spent my entire childhood and teens in an extremely rural town in Montana.
>>
>>73852873
me too
>>
>>73852933
no, Greensburg, PA. I'm pretty sure I've seen Vienna listed on quite a few big name tours.

it's not "bumfuck nowhere" in the sense that it's out in a field somewhere, but I would expect something like this to be in Philly or at least Pittsburgh.
>>
>>73852873
The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>73852908

I point to the universal church were all the Gods are, the ancient gallery for example, I took a face from it walked down the hall, now during the journey I meet a lot of people and to be honest I wish I never met anybody but Regina is not an airplane as you thought is more like a Bicycle or a biped without feathers if you want to expose her to the world as she is.

That's why being honest is being powerful for being naked the star shines says the crystal voice that flows from the fountain of pulse. Other forms of art conserve a more intense approach to metamorphosis or the term affinity (read: listening the star in affinity) I don't know how much the star manipulates Regina but she knows she's being carried away by multiple stacks of memory not altern to another mirroring universe or parallel where there could be another solar system with the exact position of the stars and size to create life. It's just crazy for it takes billion years for us to create life and we're just passengers, 2000 years is nothing and we carry with the calendar of the last messiah as full proof of God existance just as the Bible which doesn't matter how it's introduced.

Anyway I think I do a very good job on making plans, I don't make them I just do things and so I write esponatenously trying to pursuit a form that doesn't find its own style yet it's the button of the thinking that wants to be the rose while in my lips Venus pose and I await for her impossible hug.
>>
File: Morton_Feldman_1976.jpg (349KB, 849x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Morton_Feldman_1976.jpg
349KB, 849x1132px
>>73852873
>>73853094
nigga what?
>>
>>73853148

I just think there are natural satellites that are bigger than any form of human technology, not only the planet intelligence and their human form acquired by the Greeks. These satellites constitute a higher eye a bigger form of network intelligence by waving that reaches the Earth since we travel in a chain form of spiral with the sun across the universe and it's so simple the universe math that you don't need to go that far, they send their notes and Mercury for example knows the cycle we're going to enter before we enter it that's why he's the messenger Hermes and it's so good to know God exists as the Sun or just the Planets because it means we're being admired and watched imposing a bigger purpose than the one already written for every single man.

Knowing that he exists is life and make me write more about the discovering of the greater force but I have no time for innuendos I try to focus on the letter carried in a precious casket of leather by no one else than Alexander the Great, I have never inner-battles but I'm always achieve victory over the trap and enemy symbols that we attribute to Satan or Lucifer, for example all the angels God love but have to do the dirty job of using an snake to play with your thoughts.

Hamelin too, the Pied Piper lead us to reason and reason is treason, so I wonder why heads must roll for a revolution sometimes it's just the way things are more likely because Tyranny is necessary to be implemented in places where people is just too rude and cold (Coal Miners). They acquire power by addressing the labour force like England is doing now, and it's sad to see the Kingdom so not united and the colonies will have to get back so the Queen can breed with style its subsequent divisions and zones (At least when buying Japan's Debt) The Holy Land is not corrupted but rather in conflict with an evolution that lead us to linear logic, for example "it works it doesn't work" very binary, such logic, much delusional.
>>
File: 1498712913225.png (15KB, 67x92px) Image search: [Google]
1498712913225.png
15KB, 67x92px
>>73853315
nigga
>>
>>73852873
how avant
>>
>>73853588

Witnessed.

There are no perfect circles for there's always an opening in ratio (Pi), infinite numbers like them constitute an expression that Fibonacci knew well when you measure an orbit ratio there's such an opening that you understand how we travel with the sun. There's math in the universe because there are bodies you can count and segments you can form but it doesn't go far from 3,6 and 9 which all numbers return to when multiplied.

Mercury and Venus are closer to the Sun that's why they carry the message or the prophecy in this case which is the ultimate art achieved by a poet or in this case a songwriter. They have the power to spontaneously write in accordance to the waving received thus making them express higher laws or just introduce prophecy to their works. (This on a sage or enlightened person)

Our bigger enemies are power and aging, we cannot win against aging but definitely we're blind by power when we reach a pick of enlightenment, the pick is cold and you're alone but sometimes you descend from your mountain after speaking to your animals.

3 is the beginning of a cycle,
6 is the present cycle or just present
9 is the end of a cycle

If you know the breaking point you can establish sort of prophecy before it happens but I don't do it anymore since my native language is spanish and I am not in such trance. The oracles used to get really high on drugs and use others to transmit the message but right now I'm really down.

Einstein square shaped people minds by establishing the potency at 2 square, there's no pick of elevation in a box like there's in a triangle or 3 elevation, you'll understand creation and life if you just knew how energy elevates on infinite and at the speed of light establishing the common curvature given by the electromagnetical camp or zone we have which has a faster speed than light for it just light a bulb at any given time. Square shaping people minds is an error for I do more with you thinking on the infinite.
>>
Gravity doesn't exist, it's a grave rule we have electromagnetic attraction from the core.

Regina is just an Spektor too, but she enjoys the breeze and put on her seat belt.
>>
>>73853876
I seriously hope this is a bot or something. If an actual person wrote this...
>>
File: ejteindn323y.png (56KB, 2000x1843px) Image search: [Google]
ejteindn323y.png
56KB, 2000x1843px
>>73853761
>>
>>73853922

3,6 and 9 always comeback look.

3 x 7 = 21 = 2+1 = 3

3 x 9 = 27 = 2+7 = 9

9 x 5 = 45 = 4+5 = 9

They work for any number multiplied by 3,6 or 9 and they return for in the universe there are no such a thing as numbers bigger than 9 just huge 9's or very big 2's, gigantic 5's, etc. So the elevation is not multiplied but rather conserved in the number as the exponential number.

Then we bang galaxies and create solar systems and in the source of light anything can be recreated, with thunders you can recreate the Bonham drum structure and God's listen Moby Dick when he wants. The register is conserved for the collective conscious network is big and if you really think in your mind you will notice you just take objects over a given map or dictionary (If you're formulating with words) so they all exist already in the universe and we just use the object again.

We're all thinking connected but we cannot really mess with other signals as the moon does or the other stars...

You need to learn the basics for understanding divinity is attributed to the stars and we just have a natural bloody pact that make us cruel and adapt to our food chain, so I eat all of you and you're exquisite and delicate, very precious to me.
>>
>>73853761
Please get help
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.