[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

second half >>>>> first half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: The_Glow_Pt._2_(Front_Cover).png (165KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
The_Glow_Pt._2_(Front_Cover).png
165KB, 300x300px
second half >>>>> first half
>>
While the first four songs are the best songs(by themselves) on the album, I have to agree that as a whole the second half is the better
>>
I just don't get the filler argument desu. It has this real "every track must be a single" vibe to it. Every track on it has purpose and adds to the atmosphere. Instrumental and Instrumental #2 are the closest to "useless," but even they add something.
>>
>>73850956
Why are you less fond of the fifth? The stretch of music that extends from "The Moon" to "My Roots..." is my second-favorite on the album, behind the one from "Map" to "I Want To..."
>>
>>73851078
just hasn't grown on me as much as the rest have yet. I will say I've only listened to the album about 10 times so far so I'm by no means a fair judge of it
>>
>>73851191
that's fair, mount eerie took a while to click for me

it's definitely something I have trouble listening to just a couple tracks off of
>>
File: souvlaki.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
souvlaki.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
Fucking Souvlaki Space Station on wards is absolutely fucking god tier, When The Sun Hits is 11/10
>>
>>73851191
That's fairly close to the number of listens it took for my fondness for "The Moon" to manifest. Even after forty-plus listens, I still don't enjoy "The Glow pt. 2," which is bizarre to me. Usually, after this many listens, I'll enjoy every track, from front-to-back.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.