[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morrissey cancels Italy tour following confrontation with police

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>Morrissey’s latest public feud is with the police in Rome, Italy. Early yesterday, Morrissey’s nephew Sam Esty Rayner posted a Facebook update accusing an Italian police officer of “terrorizing” them while demanding identification during a traffic stop along the Via del Corso in Rome.

>“This was a deliberate act of terror by this Officer…. I had not broken the law or acted suspiciously. The officer unlocked his gun and held it as he screamed into my face,” Rayner quoted Morrissey saying. “I believe he recognized me and wanted to frighten me. I did not back down even though I believed he was about to shoot me.”

>The police, unsurprisingly, tell a different story. Morrissey’s car was speeding the wrong way down a one-way street, police representatives told the Italian paper La Repubblica. The officer who pulled them over was part of an anti-terrorism patrol, and asked for identification on protocol. Morrissey allegedly said he was not required to produce any documentation; the officer told him that was incorrect. (In Italy, as in some other European countries, citizens are required to carry photo ID.) Police also deny that officer ever drew his weapon.

>The officer apparently let Morrissey go after a Google search demonstrated he wasn’t a terrorist. Morrissey subsequently canceled seven “proposed live dates” in Italy this September. “Obviously, with psychopaths like this on the loose, it is not safe for me to be in Italy,” he told Rolling Stone, via his nephew.

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Italians can be annoying fuckers but I honestly think Morrissey is in the wrong here.
>>
There's no doubt, Morrissey is always wrong. Also fuck that stupid cop for not pulling the trigger.
>>
morrissey obviously
most italian people don't even know who he is let alone cops who are notoriously uneducated
also cops never draw their guns for stupid reasons and are always allowed to ask for an id even for no reason
>>
>>73849283
Obviously Morrissey.
Just because he's famous doesn't mean he don't have to comply to laws like the rest of us.
>>
>>73849283
>morrissey cancels ______
what a surprise
>>
>>73849283
morrissey throws a tantrum pt. 89476
>>
>>73849283
lmao GOAT
>>
ahh the ole "do you know who i am" hissyfit

the cop is in the wrong though, for not shooting him
>>
File: the-edge-u2.jpg (58KB, 700x904px) Image search: [Google]
the-edge-u2.jpg
58KB, 700x904px
>>73849572
>>73850750
edgy
>>
>>73849283
Lol racist idiot
>>
>>73849283
>The police, unsurprisingly, tell a different story.
Never trust the cops, especially guineas.
Roll the traffic cams or STFU.
>>
>>73850962
in Italy no less
>>
the smiths are one of my favourite bands but morrissey's a fucking cunt
>>
Mentally ill clown.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.