[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: SUPAH CONDUCTAH.jpg (307KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SUPAH CONDUCTAH.jpg
307KB, 1200x1200px
Listen.
>>
>>73846767
Fuck off Navi
>>
What was I doing?
>>
same old hat, big difference
>>
bringing sand to the beach
>>
rhythm rhythm rhythm
>>
EDISON FIXED MY GLASSES LIKE NEW
>>
COTTON CANDY
COTTON
COTTON
CANDY
[spoiler]spun anyway you like it[/spoiler]
>>
File: Apu inquirer.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
Apu inquirer.png
29KB, 741x568px
Is this album the 'Trout Mask Replica' of hip hop?
>>
>>73848196
it's better
>>
its mcdonalds vs a handful of dry seamonkeys waving the wet sponge face smack domino vampire infection MARK
>>
PHYSIIIIICS OF A BICYCLE
>>
it's trash
nasal voice and the boring beats
worst of cloud rap
not even as good as deep puddle dynamics

god why is doseone so bad
>>
>>73849299
doseone's voice is sublime
>>
SUNSET IS AN ALL DAY PROCESS
>>
I SHOULD HAVE NEVER WENT TO COLLEGE
>>
>>73849299
wish people would stop lumping it in as cloud rap
>>
>>73850243
I love this album but it's basically proto-cloud rap.
>>
>>73850293
you can draw some comparisons but its kind of misleading to refer to it as cloud rap or act like it was influential on it
>>
i'm consumed by my own breath
>>
Twenty One Pilots did it better.
>>
>>73848040
I thought it was:
God's got candy
God's got candy
God's got candy
God's got candy
(Spelled anyway you like it)
>>
>>73852006
No
>>
>>73852035
>>73848040
which song is this
>>
>>73852141
Pop Song
>>
prefer this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYVZEkw9E8c
>>
He's... Kinda groovy
>>
>>73850350
loll durr it's because there's CLOUDs ON THE COVER!!!1 muh hurr durr
>>
>the drone at the beginning of the album
orgasmic
>>
>>73848196
more like the residents of hip hop
>>
>>73852883
>all the drones on Cloud Dead #5
life-altering
>>
>>73852883
fuck yes thats my favorite part on the album
>>
REMEMBER TO ROLL
>>
>>73849299
>worst of cloud rap
t. someone who never actually listened to the album
>>
Lyrics: 1.0
Beats: 1.0

I never got it and I never will. By far the most famous Anticon release and by far their worst. It's like the worst of everything you could possibly imagine from the crew all combined into one. Atmospheric production that's better at putting you to sleep than anything else, absolutely no instance of a banging moment in the entire 70+ minutes and with pseudo-intellectual ramblings from Dose One and company. It's not that I'm against experimentation and innovation in hip hop, but this is clearly an example that when everything goes wrong with it. I don't necessarily want hip hop to stay pigeon-holed into its "normal" sound, expanding the limits of the genre is normallly good, but in this case it's like it's losing everything that made hip hop good in the first place. You know, beats, rhythm, fun... Some say this works better as an ambient album which I guess is true, but then again why the need to add the hip hop elements to it? There's just absolutely nothing that I like in this, it's just awful in every aspect. Thankfully hip hop experimentation moved in another direction as this is/was just plain wack.
>>
Most of the rest of Anticon is worth checking out as well. WHY?, Odd Nosdam, Hymie's Basement, the list goes on...
>>
>>73854276
>https://rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/clouddead/clouddead/
>clouddead - 0.5
>https://rateyourmusic.com/~diction
>mbdtf - 5.0

really makes you think...
>>
>>73854385
yeah, no diction is just a retard
>>
HOT DOG!
>>
ART MUSEUMS MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF I UNDERSTAND NOW WHY
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.