[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, now that the dust has settled, was he really left out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: takeoff.jpg (157KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
takeoff.jpg
157KB, 640x640px
So, now that the dust has settled, was he really left out?
>>
who is that man
>>
Doitlooklikehewaslefoffbadandboujee?
>>
say it again?
>>
How do you still speak like a field slave in 2017?
>>
watching Migos concert footage is funny because when bad and boujee comes on takeoff is literally only ad libbing and dancing
doitloolieilefoffbabadoojy
>>
One could say he "took off"
>>
>>73846562
Malcolm X
>>
>>73846556
I don't understand what he was trying to imply

he's not on that song, period
>>
>>73846594
does it look like hes not on that song???
>>
File: DDVH0fiXYAA-rTy.jpg (115KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DDVH0fiXYAA-rTy.jpg
115KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>73846556
Who the fuck was that bald ficcboi who tried starting shit at the end anyway?

Someone redpill me on that whole interview
>>
>>73846670
joe budden
>>
>>73846670
Basically they were running out of time before some shit started at some shit award show and Joe Budden is an angry old fart, watch his interview with Yacthy for more info
>>
>>73846696
>>73846762
i cant understand, was he trying to fight with migos or the interviewer?
that interview was such a clusterfuck, holy shit
>>
>>73846670
the fact that you have to ask shows how irrelevant joe budden is

I don't know why that fucker is relevant or who even is
>>
>>73846594
hes saying that he's not being left off the migos success so it doesnt really matter if he was left off hes just as successful
>>
>>73846647
this nigga looks funny
>>
>>73846920
i genuinely didnt know Migos were a trio before that interview
>>
File: 1498712842167.png (49KB, 145x168px) Image search: [Google]
1498712842167.png
49KB, 145x168px
>>73846564
S-say again
>>
>>73846670
A one hit wonder from ages ago who's now an angry old grouch who constantly moans about the "state of hip hop" and other such nonsense. This was his one hit
https://youtu.be/ySfwW_xSRU4
>>
>>73846594
From what I heard he had a verse. It was removed to replace with lil uzi vert's
>>
>>73846801
like I said, Joe Budden is just an angry old man
he's mad at modern rap because "having fun is not real hip-hop" and just takes it out on the people more successful than him
>>
>>73847016
The irony of this is that his biggest track was a completely mindless party jam.
>>
>>73846556
Takeoff's hit is coming. Bad and Boujee was all about Offset desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdoIgyS_264
>>
>>73846801
Migos are horrible at interviews. They give dry answers and act like they don't want to be there and are above everybody. Add this to the fact that one of the migos friends was pressing Joe for saying something about Lil Yachty and interrupted the interview. Most of this was cut.
>>
yes
i just laugh at Quavo saying WRAP IT UP DEN
>>
wasnt Joe Budden an american president or something?
>>
>>73847133
I think he's Kanyes VP choice for 2020
>>
Who was the chick in that interview?She kinda looks like that Zoe Kravitz chick and makes my dick diamonds
pls, i need a name
>>
While I disagree with most of what Joe Budden says I appreciate him for being a much more entertaining "face of the old heads" than someone like Ebro. I sincerely hope for more confrontations with mumble rappers. The memes are pure gold.
>>
>>73847133
close
>>
>>73847229
Nadeska something and she's mine so fuck off.
>>
>>73846556
bruh he the realest one whatchu thinkin'
>>
File: hue6ch66njcvfatp7mdn.jpg (20KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
hue6ch66njcvfatp7mdn.jpg
20KB, 620x400px
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.