[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you rec chill albums similar to this in one? Dont have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Can you rec chill albums similar to this in one? Dont have to be masterpieces necessarily, just match the general atmosphere
>>
File: Mark-Hollis-Mark-Hollis-1573681.jpg (28KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Hollis-Mark-Hollis-1573681.jpg
28KB, 450x450px
Here's a masterpiece for you
>>
File: R-2458450-1285184771.jpeg.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-2458450-1285184771.jpeg.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
>>73845643
this album. It's about the apocalypse and some of it is dissonant. but every single song is good and playing in its entirety always calms me.

and has groovy bass lines
>>
>>73845662
that's a pretty good masterpiece there
>>
God I fucking hate the word "chill".

What exactly is "chill" about a bleak 30 minutes where a songwriter lets out how painfully incongruous he is with the world around him? What is chill about knowing that he succumbed to that same emptiness barely 2 years later? Are you one of those people who associates the acoustic guitar solely with bullshit "chill" music despite it being used in a wide variety of contexts during the past two centuries?

Fuck you OP you dumbass faggot motherfucker
>>
>>73845705

You're irrationally angry, but I unironically agree. It's a very normie choice of phrase.
>>
>>73845705
Chill isn't the right word. It's obvious what he means though. The album sounds like 5 AM when sun is below the horizon and it feels like you're the only one awake.
>>
>>73845705
Well, everyone understands it so the phrasing is okay in terms of communication.
Also: you 'hate' a word, that makes you pathetic. Chill out man
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.