[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what do we REALLY think about Mozart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Wolfgang-amadeus-mozart.jpg (24KB, 623x474px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfgang-amadeus-mozart.jpg
24KB, 623x474px
Now that the dust has settled, what do we REALLY think about Mozart?
>>
I think his ghost shitposts on mu trying to get attention and compliments
>>
>>73837443
don't you think there's better places mozart could go to get something better than shitposter accolades
like any classical forum is brimming with classy gents who really gets what he was trying to do
i don't even have to shitpost there in order to see the praise rolling in
>>
Mozart probably would play metal, not even trying to troll here. The only reason he played classical is because piano and shit was all the musical instruments they had back then. It was either piano if you were a solo artist or an entire orchestra if you wanted to play in a band.

once mozart got hold of a true electric guitar he would probably compose some kick ass metal shreds and form a metal band unlike any you ever seen. I would describe his sound as somehwhere as a mix between metallica, pantera, and slayer, definitely some heavy stuff but I feel like he would go a different route and as his music evolves you would hear more lead badass solos and less rhythmic heavy riffs.

His later works would probably be almost entirely shredding solos played underneath screaming vocals that would go together like bread and wine. It would be beautiful masterpieces I wouldn't even be able to describe, but imagine the most eligant and beatiful guitar tone imaginable shredding so fast he goes through every scale ever invented, and then goes beyond that into scales that haven't even been thought of yet that require a 15 string guitar to even play.
>>
>>73837427
the Kanye West of the 18th century

now if only Kanye died in 2011-12
>>
>>73837427
His fans are either fucking really old or really fucking pretentious.
>>
>>73837540
metal is robust against different tempos and low skill players, shares this quality with baroque music.
mozart's compositions can collapse immediately if there is some mistake in interpretation.
>>
>>73837427
Overrated.

Not trying to be hipster here, I love Beethoven, for example, but Mozart is overrated.
>>
>>73837540
>playing terrible music in a good genre
>getting outsize accolades for doing what stupid people like

Sounds like Mozart alright
>>
>>73837635
This, Mozart never really clicked with me either.
>>
underrated.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.