[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Day Fucking knew! Bullshit Phone Company!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: green-day-billie-joe.jpg (59KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
green-day-billie-joe.jpg
59KB, 670x377px
Look at this hepcats! They are trying to denials.

http://variety.com/2017/music/festivals/green-day-billie-joe-armstrong-festival-acrobat-death-statement-1202490617/

>Billie Joe Armstrong has issued a statement regarding an acrobat who died performing at the Mad Cool Festival in Spain Saturday night. Pedro Aunion Monroy fell to his death prior to Green Day taking the stage, but Armstrong and his bandmates were not informed of the tragedy until after their set was finished.

>“If we had known prior to our performance we most likely would not have played at all,” Armstrong wrote. “We are not heartless people. The safety and well being at any of our concerts absolutely comes first.”

I don't Fucking believe them! I honestly don't Fucking believe Billie Joe. They knew! They knew all the way.
>>
Huh?
>>
>>73837112
Even if they did, why should they have to not perform?
>>
>>73837127

It was completely disrespectful! The show should have immediately been called off! A man just died!
>>
>>73837127
Unironically this

>>73837134
Fuck off
>>
>>73837134
>disrespectful
Maybe if they played ontop of his corpse, people die every day and everywhere the world shouldn't stop for it everytime
>>
It's called "The Show Must Go On" you unprincipled kikes
>>
>>73837168
Unironically this
>>
The show must go on. Only the most ignorant people don't realize this.
>>
>>73837168

They basically did!
>>
Didn't Slowdive call off their performance?
>>
>>73837660

Yes, they did. It's why what they're saying is a right bodge job.
>>
>>73837112
>They fucking knew!

What proof do you have?

>I don't Fucking believe them! I honestly don't Fucking believe Billie Joe.

Well that settles it. One person has a feeling they knew, therefore it's a fact that they did. Open and shut case, Johnson.
>>
>>73837660
They're a bunch of pussies, nuff said
>>
>imagine having to dress like that well into your 40s

how much money is your dignity worth to you /mu/? what would it take to get you into this outfit everyday for the rest of your life.
>>
>>73837112
They look so fucking terrible holy shit.
>>
>>73837112
JUST
>>
>>73838011
Depends how much we're talking
>>
>>73837112
Wow. I haven't listened to Green Day in a minute but do these guys still fucking dress up like they're in their mid 20s? What the fuck is up with that eye make up and the stupid hair with the shiny coats?
>>
>>73838292
I though they stopped doing that shit in 2012 but I was wrong.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.