[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to get into Moby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: m'moby.png (2MB, 1960x1236px) Image search: [Google]
m'moby.png
2MB, 1960x1236px
Is Moby /mu/ approved? What are his best albums?
>>
listen chronologically.
form your own opinion.
now fuck off
>>
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE IM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE
>>
Moby has some decent tracks but he's a sanctimonious twat
>>
THAT'S ME IN THE CORNER
>>
southside is his only good song
>>
I'm vegan too and I don't necessarily disagree with the crux of his statement but there's not really anything to what he is saying. does he think he's deep? he went to fucking Denny's.
>>
He made a career on making really shitty remixes of good David Bowie songs
>>
>>73835148
fpbp
>>
>>73835128
Play is a good album to start. After that, check out 18 and Everything Is Wrong. The rest of his discography is a little hard to enjoy besides these three albums (but perhaps you'll enjoy that one phase where he thought to himself "fuck everything, I make hardcore punk now" and made Animal Rights.

Last Night and Innocents are great but that's my opinion.
>>
>>73835128
His stuff aged very poorly don't bother desu.
>>
>>73835128
How does this 36-year old, bald-headed, vegan not know that Denny's probably has the best vegan options of any giant corporate chain restaurant. It's also one of the only diners I've been to that has actual vegan options.
>>
>>73835277
Denny's has vegan options, though. You can build your own burger with Amy's burgers, mushrooms, onions, avocado, etc. It's one of very few diners or chain restaurants with good vegan options.
>>
>>73837877
36? The dudes in his 50's
>>
I can kick his ass, fuck Moby
>>
>>73838131
Dumb
>>
>>73838150
Mobys like 5 foot 5. Hes taller than Glen Danzig.
>>
>>73835128
He's not /mu/ approved, but his best album is Play.
BTW Anon I used to be a stan of his until I realized his music is p bland.
That being said, BUY HIS CDS.
The essays in them I GUARANTEE will change your life.
Dude used to be a visionary.
Now he just bitches about Trump and Veganism.
>>
>>73838131

he's too old it's over
>>
File: 1484974487966.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1484974487966.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>73835128
>/mu/ approved
>>
It always makes me laugh whenever I hear someone call themselves a vegan. It's like "Really? How do you think those vegetables got here? Hint: Pablo didn't walk them all the way across the ocean!"

Fossil fuels came from dead animal bodies,
vegan retards. But I guess it doesn't count as the byproduct of animals if it's not convenient, right?
>>
Didn't Moby lie about being in Flipper and a bunch of other actually good bands?
>>
moby ambient is the only thing i would bother with
>>
>>73835128

if youre trying to get into Moby it's not that hard. YOu have to get within 10 miles of him and send a Grinder message. then you fuck him in the ass
>>
>>73835128
hes got good music but stay away from his social media
>>
>>73840453
but moby said that "he was disappointed to be heterosexual"
>>
he ripped off meat beat manifesto
>>
Moby is awesome fuck you retards. Play is his best
>>
>>73838718
also animals are killed protecting the plants from being eaten
>>
>>73837903
Really? All they had when I went there a few years ago was like sausages, french toast, eggs, pancakes, bacon etc.
>>
>>73835128
>eats carrots like a dumb rabbit
>crys like a bitch when she goes where the mice regularly eat and sees some cheese
nobody cares moby

nobody cares
>>
File: IMG_1667.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1667.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>73840546
What is the thing the guy on the left is holding up?
>>
>>73835128
DALE

Earnhardt
>>
>>73842769
a light meter
>>
hardcore moby is best moby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M56cJQzjTTU
>>
If you feel like you need approval from internet people to listen to music, rethink your life up to this point. Instead of being a drone and listening to nothing but what everyone likes, listen to what YOU like.
>>
mobie? yu can git stomped by obie! ya 36 yr old boi that can't phuck no moar so im bak dananananan
>>
File: 1491288287825.jpg (9KB, 147x175px) Image search: [Google]
1491288287825.jpg
9KB, 147x175px
>>73842926

thanks mom.
>>
>>73838718
This is the same as saying you can't help but directly or indirectly fund child labour by connecting yourself to the commodity chains associated with the textile industries, therefore you might as well be allowed to enslave the neighbourhood children as well.

Pure veganism and completely ethical consumption of any sort is obviously impossible, but it's clearly better than any alternative.
>>
>>73843164
.......aaaaaaaand filtered! Thanks.
>>
>>73835128
just surfing in quick to say I fucking hate moby
>>
File: Crumb.jpg (30KB, 456x419px) Image search: [Google]
Crumb.jpg
30KB, 456x419px
>>73835128
> I'm trying to get into Moby
Then do.
>Is Moby /mu/ approved?
Who cares?
>What are his best albums?
Find out!
>>
>>73843277
aww, got upset by an actually competent reply on an anonymous filipino waifu forum :3
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.