[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw listen to Taylor swift unironically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

>tfw listen to Taylor swift unironically
>>
lord >
>>
cool
>>
beans
>>
why people find a 70lb radiohead ripoff attractive will forever be a mystery to me
>>
>>73834243
i do this too desu
>>
>>73834696
Favourite swift song? Mean is mine. I prefer her earlier years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI1hpDE
>>
>>73834732
no i like her pop stuff only really
>>
state of grace is the greatest music of all time

all too well is the greatest written song of all time
>>
this was good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CmadmM5cOk
>>
>>73835353
I feel like most people on this board don't like this stuff because it's mainstream and because they don't like Taylor's fanbase, not because they don't like the song. The guitar sample is great and when the bass kicks in it's pretty heavy.
>>
HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>73835485
she's a great lady
>>
>>73834243
Shut up finn
>>
>>73835353
goddess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPBwXKgDTdE
>>
>>73835506
A true southern bell, through and through
>>
>>73834243
same
>>
>>73834732
Teardrops on my guitar is one of my faves
>>
>>73835523
:3
>>
>>73834243
Tfw you should kill yourself unironically
>>
File: IMG_2189.jpg (86KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2189.jpg
86KB, 720x720px
>>
>>73836610
Wow rude
>>
>>73835353
I was at this autistic but ridiculously hot girl's place one time and she insisted on covering herself up with a blanket while anything sexual involving her body was going on. This song was playing behind me on her laptop while I was eating her out, and she didn't know the blanket was lifted up on my side. Taylor Swift illuminated that girl's pussy and lit the way for me. God bless.
>>
>>73835524
>southern bell
>from Pennsylvania
>>
File: Balus.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Balus.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
>>73834243
I know that feeling because I love her! <3
>>
File: $RDJ523A.jpg (15KB, 351x273px) Image search: [Google]
$RDJ523A.jpg
15KB, 351x273px
I can't think of a worst job Alba.
>>
>>73834243
She just had a lot of beans. And broccoli.
>>
>>73834243
jfc I bet she has the sweetest snatch with just the right amount of perfectly manicured pubes

I'd pluck her butthole hairs for free if she'd ever let me
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.