[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /mu/ think about them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 21faggots.png (14KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
21faggots.png
14KB, 500x281px
what does /mu/ think about them
>>
stop posting this
>>
Pretty much the only band I listened to a few months ago, now I only listen to Migraine or Kitchen Sink.
They are not amazing, far from it, maybe a 6/10 band.

Vessel >>>> Blurry Face > Self Titled
>>
>>73833562
I hate the vocalist (voice and lyrics both shit), but otherwise the only real shitty thing is their fanbase. Clean production.
>>
>>73833643
ahhhh u had THAT gf
>>
>>73833690
the vocals are so fucking whiny it ruins their songs
>>
>>73833562
21 one pilots are 100% shit
>>
>>73833643
Vessel > Blurryface >>>>>> Self titled

Vessel is a solid 8/10 pop record. Blurryface would have been great if they focused more on the concept and were a bit more subtle when they did. I think their next album could be really good if they went a bit weirder and darker with their sound like some of the songs on Blurryface did
>>
>>73833690
this. I wouldn't hate them if their vocals and lyrics weren't so terrible that it hurts to listen to their songs
>>
Their instrumentals are pretty good but his rapping and voice in general is bad and the lyrics are r/im14andthisisdeep
RAB>>Vessel>>>>Blurryface>>>>S/T
>>
S/T > Vessel > Blurryface
>>
>>73833562
I don't like them, their lyrics are hailed as dark and complex but sound like something an edgy tween would write and they stick to basic chord progressions, manufactured "Rock" band basically.
>>
>/mu/ proves how underage it is by defending pop rock
holy shit dude, this is worse than k-pop threads, nostalgia threads, and meme threads all put together. Remember kids, you shouldn't spend your entire summer indoors.
>>
>>73834495
And yet somehow still better than /grimes/.

>>73834083
This, 100%

Guns for Hands was pretty nice up until his fucking rap solo, honestly remove that Zoe Deschenel level quirky shit and it's p solid.
>>
File: Grimeths.jpg (53KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
Grimeths.jpg
53KB, 500x544px
>>73834969
21 pilots IS worse than Grimes
>>
File: 1498215509870.jpg (29KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1498215509870.jpg
29KB, 411x412px
>>73835011
>He fell for the grimes meme

I'd at least fuck the boys from 21p, i wouldn't touch grimes with yardstick.
>>
File: 1498881184414.jpg (10KB, 149x299px) Image search: [Google]
1498881184414.jpg
10KB, 149x299px
>>73833562
I feel like they completely dominate the market for teens that want to get into deeper music, but also have a child's understanding of good lyricism and are emotionally stunted. I wouldn't mind them as a band even though I don't like their music at all but the hot topic goers that praise their albums constantly annoys me so much. They can't accept that it's just normal whiny edgy musical affair and want to show everyone why they're so "insightful" or "thought provoking". People might like Taylor Swift and other shit artists but at least they don't exaggerate the skills of them. I really dislike this band.
>>
My roommate plays them in the car and I still can't remember a single one of their songs. It's like I black out and hallucinate that I'm listening to something better.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.