[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artists who you would save from an early death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: wunderlich2.jpg (32KB, 331x623px) Image search: [Google]
wunderlich2.jpg
32KB, 331x623px
Fritz Wunderlich (him above everyone else as my first choice)
Jimi Hendrix
Audie Pitre (Acid Bath Bassist)
Cliff Burton (Just to see if Metallica still sucks with him alive)
Richie Edwards
Mozart
Chopin
Jonas Bergqvist (Lifelover songwriter)
Ian Curtis
Mahler (he died at 50, so not extremely young, but I could use more mahler)
Christoph Florian Rehse (member of obscure slowcore band Escape The Day)
>>
>no brainers
Jaco
Mozart
Schubert
Jimi
Big L
Jeff and Tim
>not usually picked
Shinji Sato
Kaoru Abe
Baby Huey
The dead Italian minimalist even if he killed himself
>>
>>73825763
hitler
>>
>>73825763
GG Allin, so he could have killed himself on stage like he wanted to.
>>
>>73825924
lol that would be awesome
>>
>>73825924
His final day was legendary enough.
>>
Dead and Euronymous. I really want old Mayhem back, and Euronymous was the one that took that cult sound the most seriously, and Dead was the best vocalist. I only listen to those bootlegs with Dead on them if I want to listen to Mayhem.
>>
Freddie Mercury
Randy Rhoads, Imagine how much better the rest of Ozzy's stuff would be if Randy still played with him.
>>
>>73826157
Fun fact: Rhoads was gonna ditch Ozzy for Rainbow I think and was intimidated into staying. Like a week later, dead.
>>
Ginette Neveu (obscure violinist prodigy who died in a plane crash before an extremely promising career)

This is one I should have put in the OP. I keep forgetting all these people. Yeah, definitely Jeff Buckley and Tim Buckley (although I've not listened to Tim at length).

Nick Drake
Dead and Euronymous
Big L
>>
>>73826210
Few more (I think we should let Euronymous rest but that's me)
Zappa
Left Eye
Otis Redding and Sam Cooke
Jeffrey Lee Pierce
Trane
Clifford Brown
Dolphy
Ayler
Dick Twardzik (Chet Baker's pianist prodigy)
>>
Nujabes
>>
PIMP C BABY
THERE'S A WHOLE LOTTA CLONES BUT ONLY ONE SWEET JONES
>>
File: 1496278805374.png (377KB, 1468x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1496278805374.png
377KB, 1468x1376px
Aaliyah
>you will never see her and Tront collab and then blossom into a lifelong romance
>>
>>73826346
Even if she stuck with Timbaland I wouldn't mind. Timbo's ultra maximalist (even more than Kanye) style was comparatively wasted on Justin Timberlake when one considers he was to work with someone as talented as Aaliyah.
>>
John Balance
>>
>>73826958
FutureSex/LoveSounds is a pop masterpiece man give JT some respeck
>>
>>73827007
Mainly because of how god-like Timbo's production is. Now think what would happen if a vocalist with enormous range got to work with that.
>>
>>73827038
At least we have OneRepublic :------------)
>>
>>73826975
Holy shit, how could I forget to add this to the OP.
>>
>>73825763
Jimi hendrix
Jim Morrison
Kurt Cobain
Biggie smalls (Tupac can stay dead tho)
>>73825924
I'll second this
>>
>no one has posted D. Boon yet
Unacceptable
>>
File: TimBuckley4.jpg (31KB, 397x594px) Image search: [Google]
TimBuckley4.jpg
31KB, 397x594px
>>
>>73825763
jeffrey lee pierce
>>
>>73826249
>Zappa
Only notified of having prostate cancer after it progressing to the inoperable stage.
>Dolphy
The liner notes to the Complete Prestige Recordings box set say that Dolphy "collapsed in his hotel room in Berlin and when brought to the hospital he was diagnosed as being in a diabetic coma. After being administered a shot of insulin he lapsed into insulin shock and died." A later documentary and liner note dispute this, saying Dolphy collapsed on stage in Berlin and was brought to a hospital. The attending hospital physicians had no idea that Dolphy was a diabetic and decided on a stereotypical view of jazz musicians related to substance abuse, that he had overdosed on drugs. He was left in a hospital bed for the drugs to run their course.
I would say Anton Webern.
>After Hitler came to power in Germany in 1933, Webern's music was banned as a manifestation of "cultural Bolshevism" and "degenerate art." His position became more difficult after the Anschluss in 1938, for his works could no longer be published. He eked out an existence by teaching a few private pupils and making piano arrangements of musical scores by others for Universal Edition. After his son was killed in an air bombardment of a train in February 1945, he and his wife fled from Vienna to Mittersill, near Salzburg, to stay with his married daughters and grandchildren. His life ended tragically on the evening of Septtember 15, 1945, when he was shot and killed by an American soldier after stepping outside his son-in-law's residence.
>>
>>73829094
This, it was just not his time.
His death is some Stage 5 bullshit too, one of his scumbag buddies was messing with him saying he couldn't snort an entire vial of coke, Tim being a moron, accepted the challenge BUT his "friend" KNEW it was smack and he didn't tell him anyway. Basically murder.
>>
>>73825763
Buddy holly
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.