[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be 100% honest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Aja_album_cover.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Aja_album_cover.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
do you have even the faintest idea of what steely dan sounds like or do you just know the name?
>>
What is that cover meant to be? A strip of bacon with a Chinese girls face?
>>
>>73822155
I like "Reeling in the Years."

Also I know they're named after a retro dildo.
>>
One of my favourite bands, so yes
>>
I have every album up to Gaucho + The Nightfly + Morph The Cat. I listen to them regularly.
>>
>>73822172
>Chinese girls face

That's the Fagen you fucking nigger
>>
Steely Dan are one of those bands that you've heard a lot whether or not you're aware of it.
>>
Here's one of their best songs which never showed up on a studio album, so you may have missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkIFE2sLmkM
>>
>>73822155
Yes I do, they have one of the most consistently good discographies of any artist ever.
>>
>>73822305
thank you for this, hadnt heard it but it is unironically fucking excellent
>>
BOW DEE SAHTVUH
BOW DEE SAHTVUH
>>
Simplistic lyrics about drugs and whores.

The actual band members can't play properly and have to have outside musicians play all of the music for them.

What does Becker even do?
>>
hahahah yeah i never actually heard them but im totally sure they are shit
>>
>>73822475
Don't worry you're not missing much, just your typical dadrock but muh productions.
>>
I KNOW THEY'RE GONNA LOVE YOU peg
>>
File: well.gif (2MB, 297x229px) Image search: [Google]
well.gif
2MB, 297x229px
>song about cuck fetish
>>
Was just listening to them. Hard not to enjoy them, they have such a clean smooth sound. Aja is one of the best produced albums of all time.

They got a name for the winners in the world, I want a name when I lose.
>>
Of course. The Royal Scam is the shit.
>>
Go to bed, dad.
>>
>>73822155
Yeah and I enjoy them at arm's length. I wouldn't put on steely dan around my friends or anything
>>
>>73822423
id probably start a fist fight if anyone said this to me irl.
>>
>>73822155
You might've gotten dubs but just how much are a Steely Fan are YOU?

Probably a true believer, since you posted The Patrician's Choice of SD albums.
>>
>>73822423
Hey 19, and Babylon Sisters are two of my favorite songs.
>>
I love them. I really want to go to their show in NYC, but its way too fucking expensive. I have friends that like them too, but for more of their hits like Peg and Reelin' in the Years.
>>
I just now them by name and by its fans, so I've never bothered with it since I'm pretty sure I won't like it.
I'm 28.
>>
Aaaaaaaahahahaha this thread GEEKS. I feel exactly this way
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.