[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

50 cent says Method Man is the best of Wu-tang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 657737387298.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
657737387298.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
https://youtu.be/TUToyp74BQk

Is he wrong? I agree that other members destroy Meth lyrically, but Meth does have an energy around him that none of the other members seem to have
>>
1. GZA
2. RZA
3. Raekwon
4. ODB
5. Method Man

the rest literally don't matter
>>
>>73809851

Imagine thinking that Ghostface doesn't matter lol
>>
>>73809860
id have to imagine being a virgin first
>>
>>73809851
>ODB mattering more than Meth, Ghost or Inspectah

I love him too but c'mon...he didn't even write his own shit. GZA and RZA were writting his verses
>>
>>73809851
GZA has amazing lyrics but Method Man has a much better energy and he always sounds hype as fuck

RZA is an amazing producer but Method is a better rapper

Raekwon is great but somewhat overrated. His only memorable work is Only Built and Nas has the best verse on that entire album

ODB is very overrated. He has a unique delivery but that's about it

Method Man has great lyrics, amazing delivery and his flow is always on point

https://youtu.be/kZlhbx3yGkQ the censorship kinda ruins the song but really you have to be stupid to say Meth isn't one of, if not the best, member of the Wu
>>
>>73810036

How can you make the argument that Method is better than Ghost?

The only possible category that Method could possibly beat him in him is voice. They're equal in charisma and delivery, and Ghost obviously beats him in lyrics.
>>
>>73809851
I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries
Lyrically perform armed robbery
Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me
Battle-scarred Shogun, explosion when my pen hits
Tremendous, ultraviolet shine blind forensics
I inspect you, through the future see millennium
Killer Beez sold fifty gold, sixty platinum
Shackling the masses with drastic rap tactics
Graphic displays melt the steel like blacksmiths
Black Wu jackets, Queen Bees ease the guns in
Rumble with patrolmen, tear gas laced the function
Heads by the score take flight incite a war
Chicks hit the floor, die hard fans demand more
Behold the bold soldier, control the globe slowly
Proceeds to blow, swinging swords like Shinobi
Stomp grounds and pound footprints in solid rock
Wu got it locked, performing live on your hottest block

-Meth
>>
>>73810102
Ghost just doesn't works as good as a solo act. Look at Tical vs Ironman. Meth barelt has any guest appearances on Tical and it's a classic. Ghost has other Wu members on nearly every track of Ironman and desu the album is mediocre. Can Ghostface deliver some incredible verses? Sure. Can he deliver an incredible solo album? Nope. Meth does both.
>>
>>73810189
uhhhh that wasn't Meth
>>
>>73809851
1. U-God
2. U-God
3. U-God
4. U-God
5. Cappadonna

the rest literally don't matter
>>
1. Raekwon
2. Ghostface
3. Method Man
4. ODB
5. GZA
6. RZA

Look at this fucking retard who put RZA before Method Man and Ghostface lmao.
>>
>>73809000
racism wise, ODB is my favorite but musically I respect the RZA and the GZA the most. Don't care for method man at all. cottage cheese chest ass muhfugga
>>
>>73810707
this guy is right and everyone else is a faggot
>>
>>73809851
>1. ghostface
>2. RZA
>3. Raekwon
>4. ODB
>5. Method Man
now you got me, RZA is 2nd because hes integral to the WU production and sound
>>
>>73810840

RZA is literally the backbone to every great Wu-Tang-affiliated album, he delivered all of the best production, imagine listening to the best Wu albums but with weak ass generic beats, that's what you would get without RZA.
>>
methman is undeniably the best actor out of wu-tang
>>
>>73809851
Inspectah matters because of Triumph alone
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.